˙˙ıɓnɯns⊥

Blue locks of hair scattered all over.

"What the.."Tenko censors herself.

We walked in,there were bracelets necklaces and all types of things made by the blue hair.The only people here who had blue hair were Tsumugi and Shuichi..But it was more like Tsumugi's hair.But how does she cut all of her hair,and still have so much?I have to tell Shuichi..Maybe..Just Maybe..It was a wig,or maybe she's wearing a wig.I feel the hair,it feels plasticity.Like a strand of hair you could get from an arcade,as a prize.Angie had some paintings of what Atua looks like.

Angie had some paintings of what Atua looks like

It kind of looked like a navy blue..maybe someone tried tricking her into thinking it was lighter?I kept on asking myself questions.But it only made sense of someone told her to kill.That person who told her too,is are culprit.

"Yuck..what is this?!"Tenko picks up a piece of paper,it has hair all over it.

"We need more peaceful people in the world.Find a me two sacrifices,including yourself."

It made sense now.

————————————————————

Kaede got back,her clothing had blue hair on it.Kokichi was thinking about the problem on his board.

"Guys were back with more evidence!"

"Should we reallly show the degenerates the evidence?"

"Of course,we need to figure out are culprit!"

"So,what happened?"I ask them.

"Look at this paper!"Tenko shoves it in my face,there's hair all over it.

"We need more peaceful people in the world.Find me two sacrifices,including yourself."

"It makes sense now.."I mumble under my breath.

"Hmm?Whats happening?"Kokichi turns around.

"We have more evidence.."I stated.

They told us about blue hair,the notes,and they think it might have been Tsumugi.Kaede said it doesn't make any sense because how was there so much blue hair and how did Tsumugi still have that much hair?She told me the texture and she said it might have been a wig.Similar to the ones my little sister used to wear.Kokichi wrote this down on his board.

————————————————————

They were talking about evidence.They were right too,because I saw this all happen with my own eyes.Brutal murder..And I had to witness it.I just want to be happy again.Like that moment..when Saihara kissed me.I started blushing,I tried to cover my face with my scarf.

"Kokichi?"Shuichi called me.

"What's wrong..why are you covering your face?"Shuichi asks.