Chapter Eight (Scourge POV)

Scourge just stood there for a second after Ashfur stormed off. He felt hurt, Ashfur just didn't understand! If he was caught visiting Ashfur, he'd be in big trouble. But, he never intended for Ashfur to be upset with him...

Bone suddenly came up behind Scourge, saying in a loud voice, "Scourge?"

"Yes?" Scourge turned around.

"Who was that? That gray tom."

"No one. Just telling them off, of course." Scourge tried desperately not to show he was panicking.

"Scourge, you've been suspicious for the last few weeks, and I'm not fully trusting you."

"Bone, it's nothing. Go to your duties now." Scourge said in a suddenly irritated voice.

"Well, unless you want rumours about you hangin' around a Clan Cat, I suggest you steer clear," and with that, Bone walked off, almost in a smug way.

Scourge stood up with his nose up, slowly walking the opposite direction of Bone.. which happened to be the Forest. Scourge walked for a bit before noticing he was walking into Thunderclan territory. 

He didn't panic, he knew he could take on any clan cat, but there was something unsettling he felt as he stood there in the forest. Maybe the fact cats were probably watching him? The fact Ashfur probably wasn't that far away? 

Scourge turned around and recognized someone. It was... Bone? And another familiar cat... That brown cat that attacked him and Ashfur! Brambleclaw was his name...?

"B-bone?" Scourge asked confused.

"S-scourge?" He mocked.

"Bone why are you with that Clan cat?" Scourge demanded. 

"I should be asking you the same thing," Bone said all smug. 

"That's how you know about Ashfur, isn't it?" Scourge flattened his ears and backed away in disbelief at someone he trusted. 

"I guess you could say we "teamed up"" Bone then turned to Brambleclaw, stepping out of the bushes with Brambleclaw close behind.

"What the hell, Bone?!" Scourge's hackles raised in anger and disbelief. How long had this been going on? Why was he doing this?!

Both Bone and Brambleclaw started circling around Scourge, causing Scourge to look around confused and angry.

"All just because of Ashfur? Why?" Scourge closed his eyes in pain.

"Scourge, deep down you know it's wrong; for so many reasons! He's a Clan cat and he's a tom!" Bone said with his words dripped in bitterness.

"No. Deep down, I know it's not wrong. Deep down, I love him." Scourge looked up at Bone, not regretting saying that, feeling brave.

Bone suddenly approached with a fierce expression on his face, but it was soon cut off by a voice. "STOP!"

Scourge turned around to his familiar face. Ashfur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I SAID HELL HVKVKSJDVNKDVKASJSFNKSFJNSFKJDFNKF

hmu on Discord - MØJØ#0001