Chapter Four (Scourge POV)

"We got leftover upwalker apples in that box over there." Bone pointed towards the box near the tall building, that I sat on, the night I saw that big nasty dog. And 'fought' it off.
"Who found it?"
"Brick, Boulder, and Grease."
"Well good work, you guys, I guess." I nodded my head at them.
"Thanks, Scourge."
They all walked off. A few weeks ago, Ruby and Socks came for food. I was so infuriated that they thought that I would just forgive them. Just like that?! I don't think so.
"I'm gonna go look by the fences that separate the City from the Woods," I told Bone.
"Huh." He nodded curtly.
"What?"
"You've been visiting that place a lot lately. Is something up? Have you been meeting a forest cat.. Or even worse.. Becoming friends with one?!" He said skeptically.
"What, no! That's ridiculously stupid!"
"That's good. You had me worry for a second."
"Yea, well bye." I started walking back to the fences. I really wasn't looking food, honestly. I was lying to Bone.. I really just wanted to see that grey Clan cat.
Once I got to the tall, beige, Pickett fence, I hopped gracefully to the top. I sat there, and waited. I started grooming my paw, when all of the sudden, I hear rustling in the bushes. I unsheathed my claws, in case it wasn't the grey Clan cat.
A head poked out of the bushes. It was that grey Clan cat!
"Oh... you," I said blankly, trying to sound casual. "What are you doing here?"
"Oh, just a casual talk with the most bloodthirsty, cruel cat in existence," He said calmly.
"Awe, thanks! I know I'm the most cruel cat in existence!" I said in a high pitched voice.
"You forgot bloodthirsty."
"Did I really?"
"Oh yes you did."
"Well then," I turned my head away. "Let me see you come up to my standards."
"Like..?"
"Oh, never mind you."
"Fine then."
"You make me confused." I cocked my head sideways at him.
"How..?"
"You're just, so-" I thought for a moment. What's the word? Mysterious? Dreamy? No, he'll notice that. "Mysterious."
"More like you."
"Me? Ridiculous!"
"If you say so..."
There was a pause of silence for a moment when the grey cat said, "Ashfur."
"Huh?"
"My name. Ashfur."
"Oh, um-" I paused for a moment. "Scourge."
"I know. Your name has been known by all."
"Oh, I know, I was just making sure."
"Right.."
All of the sudden, 2 other Clan Cats burst out of the bushes. A big, brown tabby male, almost looking like he was related to Tigerstar. That name always made me shudder. The bitterness took over my mind with Tigerstar. Well, at least he's dead now. No more worries, but still memories and bitterness.
The other cat was an orange female with one white paw, almost like mine. Oh, that must be Firstar's Daughter, because Firestar is my half brother. She's related to me.
"A-Ashfur?! What a-are you d-doing?!" The brown tabby said angrily at Ashfur, yet still scared at my presence.
Ashfur jerked his head around, obviously surprised and nervous at the cat's presence. "I-I was trying to g-get the cat t-to go away!"
"Ha! No way! You were talking to-" The she-cat was okay-sounding, until she looked up at me. "Scourge." She squeaked.
"Ashfur, we need to go. Right now." The big brown tabby said to Ashfur firmly.
"I-I-" Ashfur turned his head back around to look at me, with a guilty, and sad look. I had to do something! I suddenly jumped off the fence to make my way towards them. They all gasped, taking curt steps back.
"Don't tell him," I said firmly to them. "What to do, he'll make his own choices."
"Ashfur, w-what is this a-about?" The she-cat questioned Ashfur, but her voice was still uneasy from me.
"I-I-"
"Do you h-have something to s-say?" The brown tom said to Ashfur.
"I-I-" There was a pause for a moment. "I love him!"
"W-what?"

=========================================

AN:

Thanks for reading again! I remember in the last chapter, I promised that I'd make battles in the this chapter, but I decided it'll be in the next chapter. Sorry! See you next time ! :D