New Friends, New Foes, New Family

Start from the beginning

"Give to me creature," one of the men spoke up, "How you say, Pretty please, or I'll destroy you."

The one in red glared at the man and said, "Really? You think you're gonna step up to our friend?" He hit his fists together. "Rookie mistake, hoss."

"And if you step to my friends for stepping to you...for st-stepping to me?" The girl started stuttering, "You're gonna have to step to me, mkay?"

"You do not intimidate us, with or without your fake need voices," the man said. "That was actually my real voice," the one in purple pointed out. "Well you better get intimidated, 'cause we're like nothing you've ever seen!" the one in red exclaimed, confidently. "What's wrong with my voice?" the one in purple asked, seemingly actually curious about the topic.

The two men groaned. Soon, their eyes started glowing a light pink-ish purple-ish color. Everyone gasped.
"Woah!"
"No way!"
"Dude."
"Jumping Jack Flash!"
"Woah!"
"Woah."

The men and their little puppies transformed into armored men with large weapons and large dogs big enough to ride on.

"So...You guys from Jersey?" the one in blue asked, jokingly. "Really, Leo?" the one in orange said with a deadpanned look. 'Leo' shrugged and said, "What? I can't make a joke in the middle of the craziest thing ever? That's how I cope."

Soon, all the turtles pulled out weapons as the girl stayed beside you and the dog, making sure you two stayed safe.

~^~Time Slip~^~

The turtles were getting absolutely recked. The girl growled and picked you and the dog up, running towards a pile of bricks. She picked one up and threw it at one of the men, yelling, "Hey! Trash can and toaster boy! If you know what's good for you, you'll leave my friends—" One of the men summoned a sort of circle around the dog creature, trapping it. "—Alone."

The circle started floating towards the man as the creature tried in vein to escape its prison. When it reached him and it was in his grasp, the girl, who was still holding onto the ball and trying to pry it out of his grip, was shot back by a bright light.

"We have the agent! And the vial!" one of them exclaimed. They turned around and waved their hand at a wall, making a portal appear.

"Woah!" all of them exclaimed. Behind them, they heard a bell chiming.

"Woah, sweet shortcut!" a pizza man exclaimed as he rode past them. Suddenly, he came to realization. "Wait...This isn't a shortcuuuUUUT!" he yelled as he fell into the portal. "Gah! Good to know," the one in orange said.

The two walked into the portal. "NO!" you yelled, running in after them. "Dog thingy! Kid!" the girl exclaimed, running after you two.

The child landed on the ground with a small thump. They groaned, looking around. "Doggy?" they called out, attempting to get on their feet. They yelped in pain as they held their little foot, tears forming in the corners of their eyes. They looked down at it and saw it was twisted in a way it wasn't supposed to be.

They heard another thump behind them, but it was just a bit heavier than theirs. They quickly turned around with a panicked expression, but calmed down as they saw it was the girl who tried to help them.

"Hey, kid, you alright?" she asked, kneeling down to their height. They sniffed and shook their head 'no'. She sighed and picked them up, looking around.