Healing

Percy's P.O.V
I am in so much pain right now. I have been tortured by Tartarus and the Volturi non-stop. I barely registered anything after the first few kicks from Tartarus. All I could feel was pain. I could feel my cracked ribs break. My body instinctively curled up on itself. I must've blacked out because suddenly I was behind people. I heard voices all around me. I was brought forward but I kept my head down. But, it was violently jerked up and I felt my breath leave me when I saw who was here.

'No, no, no! They can't be here. They need to leave.' I thought to myself. I started to struggle in Jane's grasp. But, I stopped when Tartarus punched me in my stomach. I mouthed the word leave to them but they shook their heads. I looked at them, pleading with them to leave but they wouldn't go. I needed them to leave. They might get hurt and it would be my fault. I needed to get them out of here. Before I could think of a plan I was thrown forward and was brought over to the shifters and Cullens. I heard Tartarus say something and then watched as he disappeared along with the Volturi. I wanted to thank the Cullens and wolves but I just didn't have the energy.

I felt myself being picked up and was in someone's arms. I suddenly felt the wind on my face. I wanted to know what was happening but I couldn't focus. Everything was blurry and I was in so much pain. I was scared. I was unaware of my surroundings and had no way of defending myself. I couldn't hear any outside noise and my body was slowly going numb. I could hear my heart pounding and the blood rushing through my ears. Everything was so chaotic and I had no control. I barely registered being set down. I could see blurry shapes above me, moving very quick. One of them bent down and said something to me, but I couldn't hear them. The pounding of my heart was too loud. I closed my eyes, wishing for everything to be quiet. My eyes flew open though when I felt immense pain in my chest. I let loose a cry of pain and felt a few tears slip out of my eyes. I quickly shut my eyes.

It hurt so much. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I wanted to scream but my voice wouldn't work. My mouth was open in a silent cry of agony. I wanted it to stop. I just wanted peace. I could faintly hear people screaming above me and I heard a shrill beeping sound that was going crazy. I wasn't sure what was happening and I didn't really care. I felt another wave of pain hit me and I screamed. I couldn't stop it.

'Please, do something. Please make it stop. It hurts! It hurts so much. I can't handle it anymore! Make it STOP!' I cried out. It didn't nothing though as it was all in my head. I wished that I could talk to the people above me. But I was slowly losing my train of thought. The pain was taking over. It was all I could think about.

My heart was beating so fast and I was having trouble breathing. I was so scared. I wanted Carlisle and Esme. I wanted my dad and my mom. I wanted my siblings. I wanted them here to protect me. To stop this pain. I needed their love and comfort. I just wanted to be in the arms of my parents. I pictured the faces of my family. Thinking of them calmed me and I could feel my heartbeat steadying. My breathing got easier and the pain slowly faded. I could think clearly and was able to think of more memories. Memories of my family and I. I had finally calmed down.

I finally let myself relax. It was finally calm and I felt no pain. I sighed in relief. I let myself drift into unconsciousness. I was finally at peace.

Esme's P.O.V
My poor baby. My son. He had suffered so much. I pushed myself to run faster and I could tell everyone was doing the same. We needed to get Percy back to camp quick. I looked over at him. He was hanging limply in Carlisle's arms. He looked like he was still in so much pain. Unconsciousness didn't even bring him peace. He was still hurting. I wanted to stop his pain. To make it go away but I couldn't. It hurt me to see Percy in so much pain. He didn't deserve this. He deserved to be happy, to be carefree and safe. He deserved to have someone love him. To not hurt him.