Rescued

Carlisle's P.O.V
'I have to save him. I have to save my son.' Those were the thoughts that were going through my head as we raced towards Italy. I looked around and saw that nobody had gotten tired yet. That's the good thing about being wolves/shifters and vampires. We don't get tired easily. We can run for days without needing any breaks. (I don't know if this is true, but it will be for this story)

I smiled to myself as I saw looks of determination on their faces. I was happy that they accepted Percy and wanted to keep him safe. Once I was sure that everyone was ok I looked forward and saw that we were almost to Volterra, Italy. Just a few more miles and we're here. We jumped on the roofs of buildings so nobody saw us. When we reached the Volturi's castle we stopped and hid in a shadow and waited until everyone caught up.

When they did everybody looked at eachother and nodded. Emmett, Jasper, Bella, Jacob, Leah, Quil, and I climbed up the wall and went through the window on the roof. While Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Edward, Sam, Seth, and Embry spread out around the outside of the castle-making sure to stay in the shadows. Their job was to find a safe spot-where there were no vampires or make sure the vampires didn't go near it- so that when we come out with Percy we can have a safe way to leave.

I just hope that we can grab him without drawing any attention and leave quickly.

Percy's P.O.V
Its been a week since the Volturi kidnapped me and this has been one of the worst times of my life. They've come in everyday and asked me questions. When I refused to answer Jane would use her power until I almost passed out. Then they would ask me more questions and when I wouldn't answer they would use daggers that had a different blade each time. Some had smooth, sharp blades while others had jagged edges.

But whatever they used it was always coated with poison

But whatever they used it was always coated with poison. It wasn't the kind that killed you but it would cause pain. So much pain that made you scream until your throat hurt and almost pass out. This happened everyday. But today was different. When Tartarus came in he wasn't carrying any daggers.

When I saw that I was kind of glad. I was still recovering from the last interrogation. Some of my wounds were still bleeding but not as bad.

But at the same time I was scared. 'What did he plan to do?' I went over to the cage bars and stood up with the help of the bars. (His chains are off because he is to weak to do anything right now)

The Betrayed Demigod (a percy jackson and twilight crossover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara