I Find Out Their Secret

Percy's P.O.V
   "That's my life story." I said
I heard a few 'wows' after I finished. "So since your dad was the god of the seas, your mom is the goddess of the hearth, and your new dad is the god of the underworld what powers do you have?" Edward asked. (Even though Poseidon disowned Percy he still has his water powers)
"I can control water, breathe under water, stay dry if I want, create hurricanes, create earthquakes, talk to horses, talk to sea animals, talk to pegasi, and vapour travel. Since Hestia is my mom I can control fire, heal with fire, summon home-cooked meals, and flame-travel. Since Hades is my dad I can shadow-travel and I can summon skeletons." I said
"Can you show us?" Carlisle asked

   "Ok" So I lifted water out of a cup and shaped it into a horse. Then I vapour traveled off of the couch. Then back on it. Then I shadow-traveled next to Emmet and flame-traveled back on the couch. Then I made a skeleton rat. Then I summoned fire from my hands.
"Cool" Emmet said.
"So before you ask any questions. Can I ask a question?" I ask.
"Sure"
"Ok so I know that you aren't fully human or your not even human. So what are you?" I question.
The Collins shared a look before they started talking.

   "Before we begin you have to promise not to tell anyone our secret." Carlisle said.
"I swear on the river Styx that I won't tell anyone your secret unless you give me permission." As I said that thunder boomed. "But You have to swear that you wont tell anyone my secret." I said
"What is the Styx?" Edward asked.
"The Styx is a river in the underworld. If you swear on the Styx then you have to keep that promise because if you don't then you will die or something really bad will happen to you." I explained.
"Oh"
"Then I swear on the river Styx that I won't tell anyone your secret unless you give me permission." Edward said.
Soon everybody had said the oath.

   "Ok so we aren't humans. We are vampires." Carlisle stated.
'Vampires like empousa?' I thought to myself.
But before I could get up and uncap riptide. I heard a voice in my head. It was Hestia.
'You can trust them Percy. Trust the gold eyed ones but don't trust the red eyed ones.'
'ok thank you.'
"So do you drink human blood?"
"No we drink animal blood." Alice said.
"Oh cool. So Hestia told me that I could trust the gold eyed ones but not the red eyed ones. Who are the red eyed ones?" I questioned.

   "The red eyed vampires are the Volturi. They drink human blood." Esme told me.
"Oh. Well I should go. Thank you for helping me."
"Wait didn't you say that you were betrayed at your camp?" Carlisle said.
"Yea why?"
"You could stay with us since you have nowhere else to go."
"I couldn't do that. I'd put you guys in danger."
No you won't and if monsters do come then we can fight them off."
'You can stay Percy. They can help heal you. Also Hades and I will be helping you as well.' Hestia told me.

   "Ok fine I'll stay but if things start to become to dangerous then I'll leave."
"Ok"
This conversation was between Percy and Carlisle.

**Sorry this chapter was so short