Caleb: I'll catch you when Ethan has gone.

I couldn't wait to discuss this further with him because it was impacting on work now and I had been so excited about starting this new job.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Caleb's POV

After last night I barely slept all night. I couldn't believe what I had done. I loved my wife and we had been together a while but then this hot young women came walking into my office and she was the complete opposite from my wife. She was feisty, hot, confident and one thing she did was stand up to me. I hated myself so much but when I got out my head all I wanted was Hannah. When Esme had been having sex with me all I could think about was what sex would be like with Hannah.

I lay watching Esme sleep and she lay cuddled to her pillow. Things between Esme and I had got worse. We didn't spend time together enough and all Esme could think about was having a baby. The fact of wanting a baby was meant to be fun. Esme took the fun out of it. Having sex was meant to be fun and a good time but it had become regimented and a necessity. Esme and I used to be spontaneous. I remember just after getting married on our honeymoon in Paris we had sex in a museum. Our tour guide was boring and the group was huge so we disappeared to have sex. We couldn't keep our hands off each other but that had all changed. Esme was an incredible person but recently our relationship was strained due to the pressures of her wanting a baby. I wanted the baby too but it was getting too stressful and with both of us running a business time for each other was non existent.

Around 5am I decided to get up. I went downstairs and made myself a coffee. I sat at the breakfast bar with the coffee in my hands. I was just thinking about the mess I had made. Esme was lay upstairs blissfully unaware that her husband was attracted to someone else and ended up kissing this other person and making her orgasm.

I finished my coffee and then went to the living room to watch the sun rise. It felt like I was sat there forever. I heard some noise coming from the stairs and turned to see Esme walking down. I looked at the clock and it showed 6am.

"Hey... I woke up and the bed was empty. Everything okay?" she asked.

I shook my head "I've just been awake all night thinking about us. We don't spend enough time together and the pressure to get pregnant is so much along with both our businesses," I said.

She came over and sat next to me "Work is really getting bad huh? I know you said last night but it must be really bad for you to feel like this,".

Esme had no idea how guilty I was feeling because of what I did "Yeah it is," I lied. Work was stressful but not as much as I was letting on.

She took my hands and held them in hers "I'll sell my business.... just be store manager. I can make it part of the contract," she suggested.

"No Esme... that place is your dream. I bought it you because it was your dream. I can't let you,"

"Then I'll spend less time there... I'll get a better store manager in and just go in a few days a week,"

"Please don't sell,"

"I won't,"

I leant in and kissed her softly. She had no idea what I'd done to her. She was 100% committed to me and I hadn't been to her.

She kissed me back and she climbed onto my lap "I know having sex is stressing you out but I need you Caleb... I need to feel my husband. Make love to him,"

"I need you too,"

I picked her up in my arms "Let's go to the bedroom," she said.

"No... I just want you,"