Ch70 Meeting Part 4

Wills POV:

What have I done? Why did I have to blurt out those damn words? Now I have voluntarily permitted Super Boss to kill me. I should have just asked for a check. As it is, I can no longer go on. I'm exhausted and dying at each count. But the man standing over us, killing us with bare minimum words is the reason I'm desperately trying to hold on. I cannot disappoint him.

And father has to make it worse by asking if we want a check! Father, we do! But both of us can't say it. Please announce that it is over. I cannot go on anymore. And this giant right next to me, even though he looks every bit exhausted as me, seems to be in no mood to ask. The water break is doing nothing to my dead muscles and body.
When he said 'plank walks', I wanted to cry and beg him to just stop. But that would mean disappointing him. Father sure knows how to put me in a fix!

Half-way through the damn plank walks, I look at super boss and do not see him giving up while my body is exhausted. 10 more seems like a lifetime right now! Sorry, father, but I can't go on any longer. For his sake though, I try to finish this set before I ask.

-----

We rush out of there knowing that these 10 minutes are going to be a hell of their own. 4 people, 1 shower and 10 minutes to report. It would have been a cakewalk if our muscles weren't screaming and crying at all movements. But father does not do easy. And god save me now that I have disappointed him. Each of my muscles are going to die a few deaths and apologize a million times before he is satisfied. What was I thinking? I should have held on just a little bit longer!

We reached our room and I fell without caring about any mattress.
I needed rest, heck we needed it badly. But unlucky for us, we have to report to the bloody dinning hall. Well, atleast we would have food.

Boss has recovered the most and so he goes first with a look from super boss which is clear- hurry up or you will pay later. Nick goes next while we both catch our breaths and give our muscles some rest. When Nick comes out, Super Boss looks at me. Hey now, I do not want an early death, "Super Boss, you go first" I hope he does not take much time and that this will earn me some points. I have quite a huge debt to pay and I would like that to shrink as much as possible without the use of my muscles.

Lucky for me, he comes out within 1.5 minute leaving me with decent time. However, the moment I go in, I am greeted with the familiar feeling of cramps that I had not really experienced since my cadet days. God, each movement is a mammoth task. I'm just done with my shower when a loud bang is heard. "Get your ass moving. We do not have time" Fuck! I try to hurry as much as I can and come out to see an impatient giant waiting for my neck. And neither Boss nor Nick to save my ass.

Without saying a word, he yanks me by my collar towards the stairs, "We have 45 seconds to report. Run" Oh man, the hall is on that side of this freaking place. Sorry legs, you are going to have to do cramped runs.

We make it to the dining hall to see father standing there looking at his watch "You had about 3 seconds before..." Super boss just saved my ass. Good lord, how big is the debt going to be?

We stand straight silently, waiting for father to let us have some fuel. It is only when Jane joins us, father tells us to pick up food and our bodies can sag a little knowing we are safe. A fumes like that should pay our debts, except for the times we underperform. He would bring these sins up every time we drop down his level. But then again, with father's anger, you never know! He has not said anything about our departure and until that happens, assuming that our debt is paid would be a mistake! And I had to fall and ask for that 'check'! Stupid me! Even after we leave here, my neck is going to be on his chopping board for long.