The Steps to become a Lady: Five

Chapter Five: Up Close and Personal

___________________________________________________________

I don't know how long I was out there but once I opened my eyes a small figure was standing above me. I must of fell asleep. Not startled by the petite girl with blonde curls that elegantly fell down her back I sat up, squinting my eyes to see the face of the stranger before me.

"Samantha?"

I stiffened at the sound of my full name, instantly I knew who the voice belonged to and I knew I wanted nothing to do with her especially after what she did to me.

"Ariana.." I sneered.

She sat at the end of the pool chair I've been occupying for the past hour or so.

"I didn't know you came?"

"Trust me I had no intent on coming here."

She flinched at my harsh tone and retreated a bit from her position, l could careless if she felt hurt by my words. She fucked up my reputation and it took a long time to get it back to where it is now.

"I gotta go."

I stood up and turned to walk away when she gently grabbed my wrist,

"Wait! Samantha can we please talk.."

I snatched my wrist out of her grip and kept facing the house, keeping my back towards her.

"There's nothing to talk about! And for the last time it's Sam."

With that said I walked into the still crowded house where people were still making out in corners, on couches and even on the dance floor. Seriously, people need to learn about the approperiate ways to show PDA. I just need to find Drew and get the hell out of here. I pushed my through the couples who were basically fucking each other on the dance floor to the kitchen.

Thankfully it was less crowded and more rated PG13; as couples were either grabbing another drink, talking or rather flirting with the opposite sex. I searched the dim lighting of the kitchen for a familair face but had no luck. I pulled out my phone to check the time, it read two am. I did a double take, it was two in the morning and people were still partying hard; teens are crazy.

Now I understand the song 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance.

I pulled up Drews contact and decided to call him. It rang once and then went straight to voice mail.

Ugh!

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and prepared myself for going back into the orgy party that's going on in the Wilsons living room. I forced my way through the people once again, heading up the stairs toward the bed rooms.

I knew checking bedrooms at a party was basically out right stupid but I was desperate to leave this place and go home to my warm and comfy bed, well the guest rooms bed.

Same difference.

I placed my ear to the door to see if I could hear anything and to my luck it was silent, so just in case Drew was in there passed out I slowly opened the door just a crack and peeked in.

There was no one in there so I shrugged and closed the door. After checking basically every room and being scarred for life by many individuals and their partners in the process, I prayed this one would be my ticket out of here.

I slowly pushed the door open to reveal a bare ass Aiden sleeping in the bed alone. I quickly covered my mouth to silence my laughter, then a light bulb went off above my head; metephorically speaking.