Chapter 20

CHRIS' P.OV.

    I eyed my mate carefully and instinctively wrapped an arm around her waist, drawing her closer to me. She was looking at me with an evil glint in her eyes; whatever it was that she wanted I would probably give into her anyway but somethings were a bit too much. Not really, I would do anything to put a smile on her beautiful face.

    "Well," she trailed her hand slowly up and down my chest causing me to shiver involuntarily, "I was thinking..." and she stopped and looked into my eyes seductively. I doubted she was aware of what she was doing. My Wolf snorted and I fought back a laugh. She knew exactly what she was doing and she was using her looks and charm to get her way. It was another turn on at this point.

   It occurred to me that whatever she was planning was probably not going to be bad... well maybe a little. Bit I guessed it would be very, very interesting. We still had not mated yet and I didn't mind that much- I didn't want Emily to feel pressured. But every day I was around her... it was becoming harder and harder to turn her down.

   "What?" my voice came out a little husky and she giggled. That little tease! "What?" I tried again trying to keep the lust out of my voice this time.

   "There's this party tonight... at Jade's house and--"

    I growled immediately cutting her off. The same Jade who I was involved with... it made me sick to think that I went out with her. Even if it was just one date; but I did not want Em around that girl- for anything! Not to mention that she got my mate in trouble... I wanted to rip her father's head off! I would like to rip her head off but I was taught not to be violent with girls.

   "No." I cut her off, as she opened her mouth again, I moved away from her and walked quickly up the stairs. "I don't want to hear it. The answer. Is. No!"

*~*

EMILY'S P.O.V

    As he walked away from me, I felt my Wolf becoming pissed off and it was just enraging me a whole lot more. He did not even hear what I had to say! I bet the jerk thought I wanted to go to Jade's stupid party. As if! I had better things to do than hang out with a bunch of stuck-up, preppy b*tches that were in reality low life sl*ts that thought the world revolved around them.

      "Chris! Wait, just hear me out!"

      "Emily I am not about to discuss this--" I cut him off.

     "Why? Why can't I have a party tonight?!" I screamed at him.

      He stopped and turned around slowly to face me and walked closer to me. "A- w-what?"

    "A party." I huffed out, crossing my arms and backing away from him slowly. "With drinks and music and my friends and...yeah, a party."

     He smiled and threw his arms around me, roughly pulling me to him and attempting to plant a kiss on my lips; but I pushed him away.

    "No." I stated.

     He pouted, which made me want to change my mind and just tell him it was alright to kiss me, but I didn't. I kept my determination... barely.

    "Why?" he whined in a cute little boy voice.

     "Because, you didn't answer my question."

     He looked at me thoughtfully. "If I get to kiss you first."

      I rolled my eyes at him. "I can have my party with or without your permission, but you need permission to kiss me."

     He grunted. "Not a chance Babygirl, you're mine. And I can do what I want with mine."

     I sighed. "Okay, okay. One kiss then ---"

     He cut me off, cutting off not only my words but my air supply as well as his lips forced their way onto mine shooting tingles all the way from my lips and all over my body. It gave my body a newfound fire that I couldn't imaginefeeling complete without. And caused fireworks to explode inside of me. He gently bit my lips asking for entrance and I eagerly granted it to him enjoying the feel of his tongue on mine.

    When he pulled away, he leaned his head against mine breathing almost as heavily as me. And my eyes were wide and I was angry at him for pulling away so soon.

   "Soo..." I wondered breathlessly, "Party?"

    He looked me into the eyes with a fierce determination sending shivers down my spine. "Sure, on one condition."

*~*

     I stood in my room about two hours later and stared at myself in the full length mirror in my room. I was examining my outfit, wondering if it was 'cool' enough.

    Chris' condition was not all that bad but I felt I could do without all the unnecessary security at this small get to gether of friends. It was like thirty-five people! Not a hundred. I thought Chris was wasting pack resources but I gave in anyway since that was the only condition (that I knew of).

     My long hair was in a ponytail and tied with a blue scrunchie. I was wearing a blue denim mini skirt that was not too short, but stopped mid thingh. I chose to wear navy blue ballet flats, since the height of a heel would only make the skirt appear shorter. And I could only imagine my mate's "pleasant" reaction to that. And Maia had helped me to choose a simple dark blue sequined tank that reached mid-stomach.

     I kept the make up to a minimum only applying clear lipgloss, dark eyeshadow, mascara and a hint of blush.

   Thinking I looked presentable I was ready to go downstairs to help the rest of the girls- meaning Lilly, a red headed cheerleader friend of Maia's. Her twin sister Claire, who had a totally different personality with long flowly blonde hair- and Maia herself.

    As, I reached for the handle of the door, it suddenly flew open and I saw the person who I least expected holding in their hands something else I did not expect. Which made my heart stop all together as their hands shook in their attempt to pull the trigger...

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : I am not even going to explain how insanely busy I have been! And how much writer's block I have been through.

But I uploaded... so don't hold it against me too much- please!!!

Not sure when there will be a next upload but....oh well! SORRY! Hope you guys liked it (another short chapter; but I can't write long ones for this story). Hoping it would be soon... LOTS OF CRAZY STUFF TO HAPPEN!!!

Anywhoo.... Please keep supporting if you really liked it and remember... I love you all so much <3

                                                                                -XOXO