I liked her when I saw her the moment she came inside this room but when I looked at her close, her beauty was born because of the make-up. I still prefer Quinn's beauty, it's natural, no make-up at all.

"I need to go, Vanessa. Need to catch up with my family." I said.

"Okay. You'll be starting next week, Ares. Don't forget." She reminded me in a last minute before I left the room.

I went on my own after I say goodbye to Vince and drove back home. Vladimir and Hailey are going to my house tonight and I need to prepare some food. While I was on the road, driving, I took my phone and called Dixon.

"How is he?" I directly asked him when he accepted my call.

"Ares, how long do you know Quinn?"

I was annoyed when he didn't answer my question and instead, he asked me such random question.

"Just a few weeks, why?"

"Do you know Boswell?" He asked me again and it makes me annoyed.

"Yes. The Boswell Family, the famous family of witches."

"Quinn is here in the Boswell Mansion."

"What?!" I shouted.

It surprised me to know where Quinn was but I didn't expect that he knew that place. It was burned down after Vivian was killed by my father. But, why is he there? He said that he's going to visit his parents' grave.

"What is he doing there?" I suspiciously asked.

"He's offering some flowers in front of the burned mansion." Dixon answered.

Things got creepy and I felt chills in my bone. I didn't exactly know the background of Quinn, who he's parents was, or where he lived when he was child. But, I know he isn't a Boswell because I heard from his mouth that his family name is Zamora. Maybe, he knew someone who's working or serving that family.

"Ares, is he a witch?" Dixon asked me randomly.

"If he's a witch then he won't be killed by Sirius. You saw from your eyes how fragile he is." I answered.

"Well, he didn't even sense us that we're following him."

"Just keep an eye on him until he's home." I ordered and ended the call.

I should ask Quinn about it when he comes home. I drove my car when the traffic light turns green. When I arrived home, I smell the scent of the lone wolf.

"Show yourself, Carter!"

"How sensitive." He said and I looked back.

He was grinning at me and showed me the element of earth. I felt annoyed knowing that he can use three elements now and only one more, he will be the shield of Sirius.

"Jealous?" He asked.

"Not at all, lone wolf. Why are you here? Are you trying to brag that you have the three elements now?"

"No. I'm here for a different purpose." He answered and looked around my house. "Your house has a barrier. Did a witch cast this spell?"

I was surprised to know that my house has a magic barrier. How did he know that there was a barrier? I can't even see it or feel it.

"Ohh... you're still weak to see and feel the presence of magic. At least you know that your house is protected. That is why I can't enter."