Chapter Four: Charlie

Thank you people for all your support! Also, I may start rewriting some works and taking them off hold. If you have any requests for stories I should write in the future or any ones you want me to continue, just comment or send me a massage... I mean message... But still, I would like a massage...

**************************************************************

Charlie's POV:

                           Running...Running...Running... Still running. Aha! a corner. Whoah, back up. There, standing right infront of me, is the most beautiful girl in the world. She's wearing dark brown cargo pants with a black cami and supras. She has long dirty blond hair and hazelish-brown eyes. She... She... She is amazing. And so, like the complete idiot I am I say...

"Hi, I'm Charlie." And of course my name comes out an octave higher than usual, which probeably sounded normal... for other people. You see, I have an unusually deep voice for a kid my age, okay, not that deep, but still, I'm only seventeen.

"Um, hi. I'm Leslie." Leslie... Leslie... Leslie. her name's perfect. Although I am surprised my voice hasn't said anything. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the voice in my head. He's a bit annoying, but sometimes helpful. Back to Leslie. Oh man those perfect lips, moving to form those words, I can imagine her saying mine, it would sound like perfection. And her eyes, staring at me expectantly... expectantly... Oh, expectantly!

"Oh, um, sorry, didn't catch that." Leslie rolled her eyes and said,

"I was wondering if you knew why we are here."  Those eyes... SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Er, no I don't, but I have been running around here trying to figure a way out, and so far nothing. Just identical hallways."

"Well then c'mon Char. Let's run some more."

****************************************************************

Sorry it's short and terrible, I couldn't come up with anything, and I don''t have much time. 

Pic of Charlie on the side.

May update later.