(4) Welcome Back

It had been a month since she had been back home but she told Bucky not tell anyone else till she was healed up. It was a Saturday in June she was in her room braiding her blonde hair with her short shorts and a camo sports bra and camo t shirt with the sides cut out. She put on her camo hat she was bending over under her bed getting her boots out.

"Nice ass darlin" Bucky said with his head to the side. 

She jumped up he laughed "You look so sexy." he said as he slid his hands down over her ass and gave it a squeeze. "James Buchanan what has gotten into you." she whispered

"Oh Ms Lindsey Katherine I have this very sexy best friend that has been driving me crazy since she came back all crazy sexy beautiful that I can't help myself but flirt " he whispered.

He helped her get her boots on then she grabbed her helmet and sunglasses. She went out to her dad's garage and opened it up. "Oh I'm home baby." she said as she hopped on to her 4 wheeler and put her sunglasses and helmet and started it up. 

Bucky rode his over to her "Ready baby

Bucky rode his over to her "Ready baby." he said 

"Yup let's go." she said then they took off to his family farm land. 

It had been raining all weekend so they knew the farmland would be good and muddy. She was behind when they started towards the road but as they got closer she sped up and moved in front of her. He shook his head "Not fair." he said as they both started to race each other.

She turned down the gravel driveway with him on her tail they saw the 4 wheelers in the distance. She turned on to the farmland and revved it up and slung mud on Bucky when she did a donut. Then she made her way up to their friends then Bucky revved up and did a donut and slung mud on her. 

"I haven't seen Bucky act like this in a long time who is with him"Steve said 

"I don't know but he's been in a pretty good mood in the last month." Sam said

"True." Nat said 

They pulled up Bucky took off his sunglasses and helmet' "Hey guys..I have a surprise for you." he said as he walked over to Lindsey. He pulled off her sunglasses and helmet.