-Ive never done that before-

Carters POV:

Sh:t she's beautiful

Anyone who looked at her could tell that.

"Mr. gunner" is all I say.

I am in control

I can not let myself get out of control, especially with her.

But why am I so hung up about her? Sure she's...hot but I've seen hotter

Suddenly she puts her hand to her mouth and starts jumping like a crazy person. I look down, I know I'm not supposed to but lust consumes me...I look down anyways. Only to see her perfect little body jiggling in all the right places. I can't take my eyes off of her as she moves to the dance floor.

God does she even know how wild she's making me feel right now? I question myself.

"I'm gonna need a whiskey" I say to the man running the bar.

Moments, that feel like seconds, pass and the songs over. But the little princess doesn't stop dancing. She sways her hips back and forth and puts her hands on her head with her eyes closed. Her body moving rhythmically to the new song that plays on the loud speakers. As she starts to twerk, I have to took away to control myself.
______________________________________________

Aubrey's POV:

God damn he's handsome.

His eyes a dark color, something I've never seen from him before. But I'm way too drunk and way too confident tonight to not say something...stupid

"Ms. Gunner" he says nodding and trying to sit me up strait and off the ground.

I just stare at his beautifully muscular body and don't say a word. I'm such an idiot. Then suddenly...

I'm a sucker for you

The song plays and I gasp, putting a hand on my mouth.

I jump up and down as I make my way to the dance floor, completely forgetting about the handsome stone cold boss of mine.

It takes me a minute to realize someone's watching me from the bar, his eyes piercing through me like fire. There was a hot feeling in the pit of my stomach, a feeling I'm not use to...ever.

Walking over to him, I pretend like he's a complete stranger(that's the only way I'd get the confidence to do this)

"Hello handsome" I say trying to sound seductive, but he doesn't even look my way.

"Hello?" I say as i step to where I was in his eye sight.

"Come dance with me!" I say taking his hand and jumping up and down again, I swear I see him glance down at my tits for like a split second.

regardless I chose to ignore his pervertedness

But he just takes a sip of his drink and gives me a smirk. My hand still in his, I decide to do something obviously stupid but possibly helpful to the situation at hand.

I take a risk...according to Connie I don't take enough of those.

As he's about to walk away and take his hand back from me, I put my hand on his drink, slowly taking it out of his hand and setting it on the counter. He gives me those eyes, those darkened eyes and I feel...safe...I feel passion.

I decide to give up and I turn around to walk away, letting out a loud sigh of defeat. Then a hand grabs my wrist pulling me back.

"What the h-" is all I can manage before he pulls me in closer and puts his mouth to my ear.

His sweet scent and the way he moves his mouth makes me swoon. I have to bite my lip just to hold in whatever was about to come out.

"you're playing with fire Ms. Gunner" he whispers in my ear.

He then moves my hair back out of my face to look at me. He whispers loud enough for me to hear, as his hands move to my waist. "I want you"

At first I'm confused. What the hell buddy?! I was expecting something romantic, something funny even...but this. How am I supposed to react to that. I'm not even sure what that means.

I give him a questioning look and let out a little giggle. "Wha-"

"It means I want to f-ck you my little flower" he says through gritted teeth, with his mouth up to my ear this time.

"Hard"

I blush...does he know? I've never done that before.
_____________________________________

Thank you guys so much for reading! Please vote, share and follow

-Ly
_______BJ♥️