I wish friend ship is all we need

I wake up to the sound of screeching. I get up and see all the monkeys staring at something outside of the cave. I look out to see three tigers. They are looking straight at us. I get up slowly not wanting to trigger any kind of reaction from the tigers. It was like time had stopped, then suddenly one of the tigers ran at the elderly monkey. I ran to the monkey and placed myself in-front of the elderly monkey. The tiger seemed to slow down for a little before coming to a complete stop. It then started to move closer to me staring straight into my eyes. It once again stopped but this time it was right in front of me. I was stunned. The tiger sat down. The other tigers coming closer and doing the same. One of them put there paw out and made me fall. I landed on the first tiger. They were vary warm. They were acting like a lazy cat. The monkeys started to come closer. The elderly monkey started to talk to the tigers. This went on for a while. I saw the elderly monkey wave to one of the chimps. The chimps left but came back with some sickly and dead animals. The tigers got up and started to eat the things once they all ate the chimp went to the elderly monkey. The tigers went back to me. Once again I was in a nest of tigers. The monkeys, chimps, and gorillas went and played in the cave. I saw Tayic playing in the back with the other young ones that were hiding before. I got up and went to my seat against the wall. The tigers got up and followed me. For the rest of the morning the tiger would follow me around the caves. In the afternoon the elderly monkey came up to me and the tigers. The elderly monkey waved for me to get up. I did and so did the tigers. I followed the elderly monkey. I saw everyone get up and follow the monkey.
The group went far into the forest. The tigers suddenly got into a fighting stance. I looked to were they were looking to see some wolfs. The wolfs were looking at the monkeys. One of the wolfs suddenly sprinted for one of the monkeys on the ground. I ran to grab the monkey well the tigers ran with me and attacked the wolf. I saw the wolf get bit of the neck. I saw it's eye slowly darken. I looked away from the dying wolf. The monkey hugging me then went to the others in the trees. The wolfs that were remaining got into a fighting stance. The monkeys called to each other. Suddenly I was picked up my one of the gorillas and put on a tigers back. Are group of animals started to run away from the wolfs. The tiger was fast and I almost fell off, but I got use to it. When we stopped I looked around to see if everyone is ok. I see Tayic with the black and white monkeys. When I look in front of me I see a beautiful waterfall.
The monkeys, chimps, and gorillas got in the water and the tiger started to lap the water up. I got off the tiger and put my feet in. There were flowers around the edges of the water. I could here birds chirping but I could not see them. The forest is known for being beautiful. I must say it is very beautiful as long as you know what you are doing. I don't know how much time passed but I think that some of the monkeys had left again. As soon as I realized that I heard screaming. I jumped up. The tigers followed my lead. Some of the monkeys lead me to where the scream came from. What I saw was disturbing. The wolfs had two of the chimps in there jaws. I ran to them with the tigers behind me, but it was to late. The tigers attacked the wolfs and they dropped the chimps. I ran to the chimps but they were dead. The tigers killed all of the wolfs and I started to cry. I could see Tayic's face on the chimps. I started to cry. I hope this will never happen again. No I will not let this happen again. The tigers came up to me and snuggled my legs. I fell to the ground. I started petting them. The elderly monkey came up to me slowly and patted me on the shoulder. I looked at them with tears in my eyes. I picked up the dead chimps and held them in my arms. I hugged them. I started crying more. They didn't do anything why did they have to die. It's not right. I got up and looked at the chimps in my arms. I hugged them tight then handed them to the elderly monkey. The elderly monkey started to walk in the direction of the cave. All the animals started to follow them. I saw the young monkey carrying Tayic. The tigers started to follow but one stayed with me. I got on there back and they started walking. The walk home was quiet and sad. We soon got to the cave. The elderly monkey put the monkeys down right outside the cave, to the left of it. The elderly monkey then started to dig a hole. The hole was not that big but it fit the two chimps. Everyone sat down and I followed there lead. The elderly monkey faced us then picked up the first chimp and put them in the hole they then grabbed the other chimp and put them in the hole. The elderly monkey scratched something in the dirt in front of the chimps and put the dirt back on the chimps. Everyone stayed there for what I can only assume as five minutes. Then some of the chimps got up and went to the elderly monkey. I think they were the family. The elderly monkey put there hand on the family of chimps. Then everyone got up. Everyone went on with there day but I could tell everyone was sad. The sun started to set on this sad day. I took out my diary and started to write.

{dear diary,
It is hard to write this but two of the chimps died today. It made me realize that we are still in a world that can hurt us. I am happy that I don't have to be with other humans. They are not good. I also see that not everyone can stay the same. I hope tomorrow will be better.}
I put my diary away and go to sleep with all the other animals.