Minseok's changing and Jun's plan

Start from the beginning

Wonwoo threw a hard punch on his face before running out of the alley with Mingyu.

"Why are we running again?"Mingyu suddenly asked."I just wanna play around after the party you know?"Mingyu was lost but shrugged it off.He's about to see it later.

They entered a public library which was empty with only a sleeping librarian near the entrance.

"Is this part of your plan?"Mingyu looked around after they stopped running.They were in the middle of a labyrinth of bookshelves.You could seriously get lost here.

Wonwoo chukled,shaking his head."This is just to mess around.Jun said he wanted to play."Mingyu was mute for a second then hummed as he finally got what his boyfriend was saying."Why are you fucking with him?"Mingyu asked.Wonwoo eyed the bite marks on Mingyu's neck then jerked his head towards the sound of automatic door opening before looking back at the taller.

"I think I'm just playing fair.What do you mean?"Wonwoo pouted.Mingyu giggled and kissed his cute boyfriend."I'm sorry about all this.I shouldn't have trusted Minseok."Sadness was visible in his eyes as he looked on the ground."That's okay,Gyu.But you should really trust me more than that fucker.People like him are such pain in the ass."Wonwoo faked a disappointed sigh as he glanced at the door.

"But for now,let's get back at him yea?"He displayed a playful smile,earning a one back as he pulled Mingyu.

Minseok entered the maze of bookshelves eagerly.He wanted to get a showdown with Wonwoo but he can't seem to find them anywhere after 5 minutes of roaming around places that looked absolutely the same.He could hear footsteps coming from everywhere but he shrugged it off.The more witnesses the better.

He walked around a bit more,his footsteps drowning in the sound of louder steps,like running.He followed the loud steps,thinking it would them when he suddenly bumped into a guy with hair."Oh,sorry.I got a bit lost."He giggled,playing with his hair while Minseok only nodded.He turned around,walking to the opposite side where he heard something like a laugh.He ran and was about to make a sharp turn when two guys was about to bump into him.

He got a smile from the shorter while the other raised a brow at him.He turned to his left,a smaller guy was already standing there with a few books in his hand,making him back up.'Why are there suddenly so much people?'

"Ah watch your step!"He heard.Minseok wasted no more time  following the voice.Although he was a bit tired,he couldn't let this golden oppoturnity go.Not this easily.

"Oh,excuse me."That was already the fifth guy.Minseok wondered why they all looked so familiar.Like they have met before.'Off topic,Minseok.'

He wondered round for a good couple more seconds before he stopped to take a breath."Won,I think he's here,let's go to the middle."

"You think he won't find us in the middle,Gyu?"

That was it.He'll finally win this once and for all.

With light steps,he fast walked to what he guessed was the middle,trying not to make a sound."Ah,Soonyoung!Did you lost the book again?"And like that,he heard so many people calling eachother that caused quite a ruckus in the labyrinth,Minseok wondered how the librarian hasn't woke up yet.

He finally got to the middle,he saw the guys he was chasing after,back facing him.He leaped fowards,ready to tackle them when they suddenly turned around."Can I help you?"Nope.That wasn't it.

Minseok slowly walked backwards and turned around,they small guy that he bumped into was already there,looking at him.'Okay this is getting creepy.'

He entered an opening,only to back off once again when the pretty guy he saw a moment ago lunged fowards with a smile on his face.

And suddenly,

he found himself trapped,

surrounded,

and just in corner of his eyes,he can see Wonwoo and Mingyu walking towards the circle,with him in the middle.

"What the actual fuck."He muttered under his breath."Language,young man."Minseok looked at the blonde that he kept seeing."Holy shit,you're everywhere."He pointed at Jeonghan with a confused look.

"Expect to see me more,Minseok."Jeonghan smiled wickedly."Okay,what the f-"

"He said languange,you fucking bastard."Minghao spat ironically.

They guys started coming closer,looking at Minseok like they're looking at a prey.He could see some sitting on the shelves,preventing him from escaping.

Then,something clicked in Minseok."You must be Wonwoo's friends,right?From the party?"He groaned in annoyance."Why can't he fight himself,fucking coward."He saw Wonwoo looking down at him from one of the shelves with that evil smile of his."Sorry,Sock.They wanted some sort of release,luckily our loyal Jun had a brain and help me deal with you with such creativity."Wonwoo sent flying heart towards Jun which he got a disgusted face in return.

"So,we'll go now.Take care of Minseok nicely."Wonwoo jumped down and took mingyu with him.

"We sure will."They started cracking their bones,which made Minseok feel a bit nervous."Tortured Wonwoo mentally,hurt his feelings,abuse his soul."Joshua stared straight into Minseok's orbs as he spoke.His voice was so soft yet his eyes was so scary.

"Calling Mingyu a slut,wanting a taste of him?Perhaps?"Seungkwan raised a brow.

"Park Minseok just hit the Jackpot.