six ↦ lauren michelle cabello-jauregui

six lauren michelle cabello-jauregui

my second and last request, is for myself to be buried next to the grave in which holds my deceased spouse, lauren michelle cabello-jauregui.

camila's last request was fulfilled, on october 18th she was buried next to lauren. it was a sunny day, a few clouds at most, but it happened to be one of the dreariest days.

normani stood there, under her umbrella not knowing how to feel. after she was given camila's most valued item, she was denying the fact that camila was dead. so instead of mourning at the grave site, she went home, locked herself in her room and played camila's guitar until all the strings broke.

dinah, who had been strong for the past year, finally cracked when she saw her best friend be lowered into the casket and into the ground. she couldn't help but break and silently sobbed into Siope's shoulder.

ally couldn't even look at the pale body of camila, in which she just hugged her husband, troy, and he reassuringly comforted her.

their daughter cried, knowing very well what she had just lost; both her mother's within 4 years. at the age of eight, how was she supposed to react? Smile and carry on with her life? no, she cried and cried and cried, burring herself in sorrow and despair

and camila, although dead, she couldn't help feeling happy. for nearly 3 years she was without her love. for 3 years had sunken into a pit of depression that nobody could pull her out of. it was a life that Lauren never wanted camila to live, camila knew that. so she decided to live a different life, a life with Lauren. and camila was happy with that. it was selfish to be happy, when the people she left were sad, but she couldn't help it.

Lauren told me to always be happy, and now I am.

-

and that's a wrap!  thank you for reading and i love you. i really enjoyed writing this and I hope you liked it (: