Round 1-2

Those who have accomplished the first round successfully, are you ready for the next round?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The theme of the second round is something really, really simple.

Theme: Magical/ Simple/ Ancient (Yes, you have options!)

Title: DreamLand Cover Contest

Subtitle: You decide (must!)

Author: XoXo_girly03

Size: 512×800

Due date: 19th May'19

You are basically making a cover for this contest. Isn't it exciting? No? How about I tell you whom so ever the winner is, their cover will be used as this book cover! Exciting enough?

•••

Your cover should have:

• Your name written somewhere on it. (Must!)

• A title and a subtitle as mentioned above.

• The name of the author, which is me.

• Your cover can be a simple or a manip or anything of your choice.

•••

•Send your covers through email for better resolution or just tag me in your story where you are going to post the cover, but taking screenshots might spoil the resolution of the cover.

•Email: stllaadams@gmail.com

The participants who doesn't follow the above 'Should have's', will NOT get to participate in the next round.

•• A SINGLE PARTICIPANT CAN SUBMIT THE MAXIMUM OF THREE ENTRIES!!

The person with the highest level of creativity and imagination, wins.

The winner will be chosen on the basis of:

• How perfectly your fonts are blended with the picture.

•• Graphic photo.

••• Creativity.

•••• How well your cover goes with the theme.

••••• Title.

•••••• Subtitle.

So, let your imagination run wild...

I AM SO DAMN EXCITED!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
DreamLand: Cover Contest (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें