"Hey I love you through anything okay" he put his arm around my shoulder n gave my head a kiss.

We continued off.

"Cindy Cindy Cindy" he called me over all the way from the technology aisle while I was looking at some clothing.

"Fuck you want me for, chill... I'm coming" I rushed over with the cart to go see what he oh so desperately needed me to see.

"Look , new mortal combat came out. Can we get it please?" He looked amazed.

"And you're asking me why?"

"Cuz I wanna keep it at your place if it's at mine everyone finna wanna use it , I wanna use it first THENNN play wit everyone"

"Get it, I don't care it's fine you ain't gotta ask me" I laughed

"Okay buuuuuut what if we got a new tv? A bigger one at yours so it's better to play on"

I sighed at all the work of setting it up and hooking it up to the wall and everything.

"Whatever but you gotta install it I'm not gonna give myself a headache tryna do all that."

"Done baby" he put the game in the shopping cart and went to go talk to a worker about which tv he wanted to get.

———-

"So am I gonna take the tests at your moms?" I said before we walked in.

"Well yeah I guess so but just don't leave any evidence" he clarified

"We can't tell your mom?"

"Well... I don't know I'm kinda scared to."

"Let's just tell Her it'll be sus if I'm in the bathroom and you're waiting then I call you in" I squinted my eyes at him

We walked in and set out the groceries on the table, his mom had explained to us before she knew how she wanted things placed so she liked organizing them on her own.

"Ma... we needa tell you something"

"What?" She said looking at both of us

"So uh... Cindy MAYBE maybe.. might be pregnant" she quickly widened her eyes as soon as he said that & my heart raced faster, as this is the first time he said it out loud. "And we got tests and yeah I don't know.. help her out please? Yo no se de estas cosas" (I don't know about these things)

Without saying a word she reached in to give us both a big hug and nodded. "Lets go to the bathroom, everything va estar bien" (everything will be okay) she rubbed my back Nd Alejandro anxiously went to sit down.

She explained what I needed to do which was get an end of the stick wet with pee and set it to wait until it gave a plus sign or a negative sign and for the other 2 lines or 1 line.

I closed the door and it was just me and the tests now. I did as I was told, and when ready I set them on the counter and started breathing really hard, I was so scared. I washed my hands and wet my face with cold water.

I took the test out with me not knowing what they said.

"What'd do they say cin?"

"I don't know..."

"Read em it's okay..." Geesy said buggin his mom.

I took a glance at them. "Positive." They started cheering, "wait wait... the other one says negative. I don't know, ones positive and the other ones negative" I chuckled nervously.

"We'll figure it out" he gave me a huge hug and I started crying along with his mom.

"I mean what's rarer? False positive or false negative?" He asked me and I shrugged.

They spent a good amount of time talking with each other until it was time to go home and we said our byes.

————-
We were now in bed an alejandro was cuddling me, rubbing my stomach. I didn't like this feeling.

"Baby you happy?"

"Alejandro we don't even know yet and I don't know it's weird."

"I needa make an appointment with my gynecologist." I sighed. "I'm really anxious, I can't lie." I took big breaths in and out.

"Until you get that appointment, we havin no one smoke around you n no drinking or anything , we gon make sure mini me is good in there"

"Shut up, goofy let me sleep" I laughed.

———
A.N. I'm tired, really tired ⛈