The Allure of the Tropics

AN: So, writing the marriage chapter was really fun, so I'm writing their honeymoon! I really hope you like it!!!

Right after the party, you and Natasha drive to your house, quickly getting your bags and hopping back in the car to drive to the airport.

"We're going to Hawaii! We'll have the sun shining, the birds chirping.", Natasha exclaimed as you waited for your plane. You were going to your honeymoon and couldn't wait to relax on the lovely beaches with the love of your life.

You rushed through the security check and laughed excitedly as you went to your gate, waiting for your plane. You sat there talking to each other about what you planned to do, as you leaned on her shoulder and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. She smiled and leaned into you, whispering,"I love you.", as you both waited for the plane.

When the plane finally came, you both immediately jumped up ready to go. You quickly checked in and found your seats, buckling in and leaning against each other eager to go.

During the flight, you just chatted happily with Natasha as you flew over the states. You both talked about all that you planned to do in Hawaii, and you blushed hard when Natasha leaned over and whispered,"The only thing I'm planning to do in Hawaii, is you darling.".

You lightly hit her hand, shaking your head fondly at her when she started to laugh.

"God, I love you so much (Y/N).", She whispers again as you kiss her softly.

When the plane lands, you and Natasha quickly get out, getting your luggage and stepping out into the parking lot, warmed by the Hawaiian sun.

You rent a car and throw your luggage in it before going to the hotel, where you would drop off your luggage before going to a beach.

Natasha offered to drive, letting you look outside at all the beautiful flowers and animals.

Soon, the car ride was filled with,"Natasha! Look at that Beautiful flower!", Or "Natasha! Look at the deer and the birds!".

Natasha just chuckled as she looked at each beauty that you pointed out, still thinking about the beauty she had sitting right next to you.

When you reached the hotel, you quickly threw all your luggage into your room before going back to the car, ready to go to the beach.

In the car, Natasha put on the radio and you both belted out the lyrics to your favorite song as she drove to a nearby beach. 

When you got there, you brought out the towels and umbrella and kissed her cheek as she got out the chairs and food. You walked out onto the beach, smiling as the breeze hit your face, pushing your hair back. Natasha comes up next to you, giving a quick kiss to your cheek as you set the towels down. 

"God I love you.", Natasha whispers as she sits in the chair next to you and grasps your hand, the other hand holding a sandwich. 

You smile, turning around as you give her kiss before quickly taking the sandwich and running off. 

Natasha rolls her eyes before running after you, laughing. "(Y/N)! You better get back here with my sandwich goddammit. Or else I'll.", She stopped.

You caught up to her and whispered,"Or you'll what darling? Hmm? Speak up.",you whispered in her ear, raising you eyebrow and having an innocent expression on your face.

Natasha growls before kissing you hard and packing the stuff.

"Get in the car", she says, her voice low.

When you do, you drive back to your room and don't leave until the next afternoon.

When you two finally emerge, you give her another kiss before whispering,"Marrying you was the best thing I have ever done."

AN: Yeah. I know this is short. I'm working on a longer one! I'm so sorry for being late and for having this suck. 💖