Royalty Au - Part 2

AN:  HOLY SHIT!! 400 reads!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THIS!!!!!

Here is the second part of the Royalty AU. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks again to ImABookwormReally for requesting this.

The next day, you get up like normal, and start to walk towards Princess Natasha's room like you had been doing the last few days.

Once you reach her door, you raise your hand to knock before realizing that seeing her again would only increase your attraction.

You walk away before hearing the door open and the Princess's voice drift from the room. "(Y/N), aren't you going to come in?", you hear her ask.

You freeze mid step before slowly turning around and smiling sheepishly. "Yes, of course Princess.". If the Princess was shocked that you had gone back to not calling her Natasha, she didn't show it, as she goes back inside the room, motioning for you to follow.

You walk inside, and take a seat on the corner of the bed. The Princess looks at you weirdly before asking,"Did you sleep well? Are you just tired?". You look at her and nod before laughing and saying, "Yeah, that's probably it.", not wanting to tell her the real reason.

She looked at you disbelievingly before jumping into the new story that she had for you today. You smiled and laughed at all the right places, but instead of listening to the story, you just looked at the Princess. You marvel at her long red hair and her beautiful green eyes, hoping that she did not notice.

Unbeknownst to you however, she did notice and smiled a little while she continued talking.

After the Princess finished her story, you smile which then turns into full on blushing when you see her smirk at you.

You blush harder before standing up and saying, "I have to go now, Princess. I'm sorry.". You then gave a quick wave before running out of her room and down to the kitchens.

"Dammit, she definitely knows that I'm gay now. Hopefully she does not tell anyone. Oh crap, I actually have to tell her soon", you think as your embarrassment from earlier turns into panic.

You go back up and set the food down before standing in front of her and saying,"I need to tell you something.".

She looks up at you and replies,"Of course (Y/N), what is it?.".

You close your eyes for a second before saying,"Umm, the thing is, that I, um. I like girls. I'm a freak (My heart just broke typing that). I just thought that you should know". You hold back a sob as you run out of the room, not listening to the Princess's calls for you to come back.

When she finds you, you are sitting in your room, with tears streaming down your face. She sits down next to you and puts her arm around you. She starts saying, "Hey, it is ok. I am perfectly fine with it. I am not going to tell anyone. And besides, if you say that you are a freak, then I must be one too.".

You slowly turn to look at her as she starts to blush. "You, you are too?", you ask, your eyes widening.

She looks back at you before saying, "Yes, being gay does not mean that you are a freak. It is not a sin. The only problem is that this country sees it like a sin. But when I become queen, that will be the first to get changed.".

You start to smile as you sigh of relief. You look to her as your heart rate goes back down to normal. You then ask, "How did you realize?".

She blushes deeply as she starts to say, "Um, it was when, someone special started to work at the palace.", before starting to smirk.

This caused you to laugh, seeing her blush, "Who is it Princess?.", you asked, raising your eyebrows.

She blushed even harder, if that was possible and said, "It is a girl with the most beautiful (E/C) that I have ever seen, a girl with the best (H/C) hair ever, and the sweetest personality in the whole country. And, her name is (Y/N).

Now, it was your turn to blush as the Princess smiled and hugged you. She then leaned forward and captured your lips for a kiss. After your initial shock, you gratefully kissed her back, pouring as much emotion as you could into that one kiss.

You stay like that for a few minutes, hugging and kissing.

When you finally pull apart, Natasha says, "I have wanted to do that for so long.", and pulls you back into another kiss.

After Natasha leaves, with more kisses and hugs, you fall back onto your bed. "Oh my god, Natasha actually likes me. She actually kissed me. Oh my god.". You fall asleep feeling happier than you did ever did.

AN: Hope you liked it. So, I have something to ask you guys. How would you feel if I made this into a book? As in, just make a NatashaxReader fic with only this AU. I mean, I have so many ideas for this, so I am asking you guys. Anyway, Thanks for Reading! Love you all! <3