#1: Enchanted

'No nothing good starts in a getaway car'

-

-

-

You took a deep breath, fixing your hair as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

This was it, your grand debut.

Your family owned a line of hotels called (Y/L/N) hotels. It was a simple name, but you guys made a lot of money, and that's all that mattered.

Right?

Right.

You smoothed your aqua and pink dress. It was simple, yet colorful, and it made you happy.

Your assistant Natalie walked in, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

"Oh no, that won't do." she told you, her light hair pinned back in a bun.

"What won't do?" you tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear, sitting up from your stool.

You turned to Natalie, "That dress. And your hair. It's unacceptable."

You had done your hair in a loose braid, but apparently it wouldn't do. You sighed, and looked through the window that replaced the wall in your suite.

"Don't you know? Your family has a reputation to keep up. And you can't go ruining it the first time you are brought to one of these events." Natalie started undoing your hair.

Today you were going to a party with all the hotel owners, or something like that.

You were excited, but at the same time you didn't care.

"Well, what am I supposed to wear then?" you asked.

She finished undoing your braid, and then walked to the closet in the corner of the room.

"There's nothing in there. I only stayed here one night so I-" she opened the door to reveal a silky black dress.

Natalie took it off of the hanger, and placed it gently on your bed. "This, is what you are going to wear."

"But it's so.....dark." you stated.

"Sometimes, dark is just what we need." she commented and walked out of the room.

You quickly changed into the dress, it went down to your ankles, and had a cut a little ways above the knee, revealing some of your leg when you walked.

The straps were thin, and you adjusted them so they fit better on your shoulders.

"Natalie!" you called for your assistant.

She walked in, holding a golden belt. "Perfect." she placed the belt around your waist.

"Now, we need to fix your makeup." she said, which caused you to groan.

In a few minutes, Natalie had put makeup that made you look like an adult versus the sixteen year old girl you actually were.

You brushed your hair, and the two of you decided to let it down.

"What about shoes?" you asked, looking at your bare feet.

Natalie smirked and held out a pair of five inch black high heels.

You reluctantly put them on, and surprisingly managed to walk in them. Sure, you were a little wobbly, but they were five inches high.

You walked up to a different mirror that stood as tall as you, and just stared.