chapter 8 ⚠

The boys decided that we should go to an amusment park today and all relax and have fun, since it was one of our rare day offs.

I wore one of the outfits that Jaebum and Jinyoung got me.

Luckily since we havent debuted yet, no one knew who we were, so i could wear whatever i wanted without a worry in the world

As alwasy i had Jeabum amd jinyoung right by me. I was currently on Jeabum back, while Jinyoung walked behind.He said somthing about 'Keepimg perverted eyes off what belonged to  them', whatever that meant.

The first thing we did was get somthing to eat, Mark suggested that i try a corn dog since i have never tryed it before.

We sat at a bench and since there was only place for 6, i sat on Jaebums lap and eat my corn dog, which was really good might i add.

"Hmmmm, mark you were right they are amazing!!!"

Mark and the rest, except Jaebum and Jinyoung started laughing. They went to go get cotten candy, while Jeabum, jinyoung and I stayed behind to keep our seats.

I subbenly started to feel somthing poke my right butt cheek. It felt wierd... so i tryed to move around to get comfortable. As i did i heard a low groan and Jaebums big, strong hands gripped my hips stopping dead center on the thing pocking me.

I suddenly felt Jinyoungs hand on my thigh. Everything felt funny...but i REALLY liked it. Jinyoungs hand moved slowly to the inside of my thigh and he gave it a squeeze.

"Fuck baby girl you look so hot eating the corn dog, in that sexy little outfit of yours" jinyoung pured in my ear. I became a utter blushing mess. As jinyoung squeezed a bit more on my thigh and Jeabum slowly moved my hops slightly on the bolge on my covered hole. My pants stared feeling tight and i felt this wierd tingling sensations. It felt sooo good coming from them

"Baby can you feel how turned on you have Jeabum hyung..." He wisperd in my ear, which i swear to god was the sexiest thing i had ever heard. I couldnt hold it back anymore i let out a little wimper of pleasure.

"And me..." he continues and he takes my small hand and gently places it on his growing bolge. And then he groand i let out a tiny moan. Just as i did feel Jaebum slightly thrust up onto my clothed ass.

"Princess lets go somwhere a bit more private help you out with your problem." Jaebum say so quitely that only Jinyoung and i can hear him. All i could do was nod my head and be carried away by Jinyoung and Jaebum.

We went into the washrooms, luckly no one was there and all the stalls were empty. Jinyoung locked the door and Jaebum came closer to me, while i was leaning against the counter....

He got closer and closer, until our lips were brushing against each other and then.... he finally kissed me. It was so passionate and sweet, he tasted silghtly of smoke and mint, since he is a smoker (Jinyoung smokes a bit aswell, but not as regulaely and Jaebum). It was so amazing.

Then the kiss starded getting heated when Jinyoung got behind me and starded sucking on my neck, i gasped at the pleasured feeling and thats when Jaebum stuck his tounge in my mouth. Oh my word!!! It was such an amazing experience. Feeling Jeabums toung in my mouth, Jinyoungs lips on my neck, Jeabums big, strong hands on my hips and  Jinyoungs in my waist as i griped onto Jaebums strong, broad shoulders and stuck my but out onto Jinyoungs bolge to gain more fo that amazing tingly feeling and leanes me head to the side so that both men could get better access.

Jinyoung starde to slowly rub against me, which turned into grinding and then eventual into dry humming(at the time Jackson didnt know what it was called). Which was just getting to much for me especially when Jinyoungs hands slid up my sides under my shirt and he stared to play with my nipples, which caused me to let out a loud moan and seperat from Jaebum to throw my head back.

Jinyoung took the opportunity to connect his lips to mine and stick his toung into my mouth. And what i felt next mad me go crazy. Jaebum connected his mouth to my neck and sucked and bight down for a few minutes on a few different spots, then he trailed his mouth down to my nips and he sucked and nibbled on one, while his other hand pinched and played with my other nipple.

And finally after jaebum move to the other nipple, i could no longer hold on anymore.

"I..I..'m..gon..go..gona.."

"Cum baby girl cum for oupa.."

I lost it and cumed on the spot. I heard jinyoung groan loudly and felt a wet substance behind me.

"Baby and oupa cumd, why dont you help daddy with his porblem" Jinyoung wisperd in my ear refuring to helping Jeabum. I nodded furesly.

"Get down on your hands and knees and open daddy pants, baby girl, and show daddy what that pretty mouth of your can do" jinyoung whisperd in my ears.

I dropped to my knees and while i was opening Jaebums pants he asked me "are you sure you wanna do this princess, you dont have to if your not ready."

"I want to" was all i could respond with. I pulled own his pants and his boxers and was in aww at the sight in front  me.

"Like what you see princess."

"So big." Was all i could say to star struck at tge sight. Before anything else could be said i sartedto kitten lick him, i heard him groan, so i asumed i was doing it right.

"Princess, stop teasning" he said in a low graspy voice. I slowly took in this tip....

(You know what happens next, plus if you want a full description I'll give on later, cause this won'tbe the last )

(Time skip)
Jaebum had cum in my mouth and to their shock i swallowed it all.

They had cleand me and them sleves off and we were now walking back to the table.

"Where did you guys go? we lost our table and needed to find a new one." Yoegyum said. Mark lent over and whisperd somthing to him and i could feel yeogyums eyes on my neck and rememberd all the hickys i had. I blush a deep red and cover mu neck, as everyone else chuckles at me.

"Don't hide them Jackson, they suit you." Youngjae said making me blush even more as Jaebum kisses my temple and slings his arm around my shoulder.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Excuse the badness, its my firts time writing about smut.  And also and spelling errors🙈

  ~M🌹