chapter 1

Today the boys of got7 had a day off. The boy were just chilling around getting ready to watch a movie seeing as it was a cold rainy day. The boys each sitting with their boyfriends. Bambam and mark in the kitchen waiting for their popcorn

 Bambam and mark in the kitchen waiting for their popcorn

(girl-Bambam, boy-Mark)

Yugyeom and Youngjae in the lounge

(girl-ypungjae, boy-yugyeom [imagen with a shirt on])

And Jaebum and Jinyoung were waiting for Jackson who ended up going to change his outfit.

"Okay i cant wait any longer. I am gonna go get him" said Jaebum. as he walked off to go find jackson.

When he walked into Jacksons room he saw Jackson looking at him self in the mirror wearing Jinyoung sweater witch was way over sized on Jackson.

Jaebum walked up behind him and hug his slender waist. "hey princess, u ready to go?"

When Jackson turned around he had a pouty frown on his face "I'm scared i don't like horror movies" he said with his cute squeaky voice

"oh baby don't worry u have me and Jinyoung to cuddle with if u get scared, come on sweety lets go" Jaebum easily picked up Jackson bridle style and walked to the lounge were everyone els was sitting waiting and walked over to where Jinyoung was sitting.

Jaebum sat down with Jackson on his lap next to Jinyoung. Jackson quickly moved so he was sitting half on Jaebum and half on Jinyoung. He knew that his two boys get jealous quick when the other gets more attention than the other.

"hey baby you look so good in my sweater" Jinyoung exclaimed in a whisper into Jacksons ear will rapping a arm around Jacksons waist. This causing Jackson to turn red and go back to paying attention to the movie which had already started.