chapter 7

Jackson pov.

"Baby girl....why dont we go shopping for some new cloths, hmmm?" Jinyoung asked as he pulled me closer to him. I was currently sitting on his lap in the living room.

It had been a few days since what happen in the studio and Jinyoung and Jaebum had been all over me, cuddling me, holding my hands and being super nice to me.

My face lights up at hearing that, i love shopping, but not like other men do....i like....no love wearing thigh high socks, over sized hoodies, anything pink, skirts, dresses and.....wearing lingerie, but i cant let anyone know.

"Ya and we will treat our princess to some new clothes. So go get ready so we can go." Jaebum said as he came intp the room and kissed me on the head.

I get up and start makeing my way to Jinyoung and Jaebums room I've been stating with them in their room lately so some ofmy things are in their room.

"Oh and grab one of my hoodie for u to wear, pick anyone" Jaebum shouted from the lounge.

By now they must have realised that o really like wearing their hoodies and with the way they go on i think they like it too.

I put on a pair of black jeans and one of Jaebums over sized hoodies and my shoes.

(Jacksons outfite)

I came through to the sound of coeing, by Jaebum and Jinyoung. As they saw my outfit.

"Aww Jaebum look at how cute our baby girl looks soooo cute in your over sized hoodie" Jinyoug said as he graded my hand

*********

We reached the mall in no time. We got out the car and straight away Jinyoung grabbed my hand and Jaebum rapped his arm around my waist. The lead me in to the mall.

While we were walking i saw a stor that was full of pastel colours, skirts, dress and thigh highs. I so badly wanted to go in but i couldnt. I couldnt let anyone know my secret.

Next thing i know Jaebum and Jinyoung are pulling me into the very story, i both wanted and didnt want to go into.

I was so confused as to why they bought me here..... probably to shop for their girlfriends or some girls they like.....the thought of that being true made my hart hurt. Yes, I'll admit that i have a crush on not one but both of them.

"Princess..." Jaebum called quietly into my ear. They obviously saw i wasnt paying attention....to lost in my thoughts.

"Pick out whatever you want, baby girl." Jinyoung said causing me to look up at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Is all i could muster myself up to ask.

"Princess we know your secret, we know you like wearing girls cloths and honestly we dont care if anything it makes us love you even more cause it makes you happy"