Chapter 30

Authors note

I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time:'( you probably all hate me cause everyone does, I'll do my best to update more often. I love you all so much. Stay strong❤️

Demi's POV

As I was getting ready upstairs I heard moms voice rise at Dallas, what was going on? I finished getting dressed, not bothering with my hair or makeup as that will be done for me and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and couldn't really believe the sight before me. Emily was on the floor and I could see she had just been sick. Maddie looked guilty whilst mom and Eddie looked pitiful. Dallas on the other hand looked rather relieved. "what is going on? Em are you okay?" I went over and knelt down next to her and pulled her into a hug as no one else seemed too concerned. I took Emily upstairs and maddie and Dallas followed, we left mom and Eddie to clean up. The first room we came upon was mine so we all piled in there. "Someone explain to me what is going on- now" Emily snuggled into my chest so I knew she didn't want to talk, maddie looked away so my last resort was Dallas. "We had to dems, it was the only way" "Had to what? Only way to what?" Emily spoke up, "Mads and Dal, is it alright if you give me and demi a minute?" They both left the room looking ashamed and closed the door behind them. "I'm so sorry demi, this is all my fault, i was being stupid as always" "Emily baby you're never stupid, please just explain to me what happened?" "I didn't want to eat so when your momma offered me food s I said I wasn't hungry and she got suspicious. Dallas was trying to make me eat and she thought that was wrong so asked why Dal was trying to make me eat. I didn't want your parents to know, they'd kick me out so I made myself throw up and said that's why I didn't want to eat." How could Dallas have let this happen, I shouldn't have made Emily go downstairs, ugh. "Emily listen to me, I think it's time we tell mom and Eddie. They would never ever kick you out and they can help. I know you don't want to but I think it's what's best" She looked at me like I was talking crazy, maybe I was but I think it would be in her best interest if they knew.

Emily's POV

Is demi being serious? She doesn't know what she's saying. No way is it in my best interest!! I need to distract her so she forgets to tell them. "Dem when are you leaving" She looked at the time on her phone, "Shit in like 5 mins" She went into the bathroom to do her teeth but came straight back out again with her toothbrush in her mouth. It was hard to tell what she was saying but I figured it out and didn't like it, "They might not let you go this evening as they think you're ill" She accidentally dribbled some toothpaste down herself which I had to laugh at. "What if I went and told them that I'm okay now and wanted to eat?" She went and spat then returned again, "you want to eat?" She looked so happy and id do whatever it takes to make sure I can go tonight. "Mhm" I left demi and ran downstairs. "Emily are you feeling any better?" "Yes thank you Dianna, I was wondering if I could have some breakfast?" "Oh yeah of course babygirl, help yourself to whatever you fancy" She walked out the kitchen, leaving just me, the food and my thoughts. 'Don't eat' 'You'll only get fatter' 'Everyone hates you enough as it is' I needed to be strong, I wasn't going to miss Demi's first show. I went to the fruit bowl and picked up an apple. The healthiest thing I could think of eating right now. I went back upstairs with it as I knew I wouldn't be able to eat this without Demi's help.

AN

Sorry it's shitty, I'll try to make it better next time