Chapter 7

Demi's POV

I enjoyed myself so much. it felt so refreshing to get out at that time and see the beauty of nature. something seemed to be bothering Emily though. "What's wrong?" "nothing I'm just tired" "I know it's early but I can tell it's something more than that as I used to use that excuse" She broke down in the seat next to me and I could tell she had been holding these tears back for a while. I pulled over the car so I could hug her.

Emily's POV

I feel like such an idiot. When I tell demi what's wrong she's going to think I'm stupid. "so tell me what's up babygirl?" " since you tweeted about me, I've had loads of new followers which is great but loads of people have been giving me hate" I didn't know what her expression was as I couldn't bare to meet her eyes. Then I felt her warm hand hold onto to mine and she lifted my chin with the other so I was looking directly at her. "do not listen to them, they're just jealous because you're so beautiful and they wish they looked like you. You are worth so much more than you think sweetie, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to help you get better."

Demi's POV

I couldn't bare to see Emily this upset over something I caused. When we arrived home Emily went upstairs to get dressed. whilst she was up there I tweeted again...

@ddlovato

Guys I love you but why are you being so mean to @emilylovatic ?? If you accept me then you should accept her. Please make her feel worthy💜💗

I don't know if this will help, but it's all I could think of doing. I went upstairs to find Emily and arrange what we were going to do today. I know for one thing she never wanted to go back to that school, so we had to find somewhere new for her today. She wasn't going to like this task though, I could tell. "hey ems, do you think we should go find you a new school today?" "ughh, don't you mean 'let's go find some new people to bully me'" I hated seeing her this way, but what could I do about it. she had to attend school. I needed to think and the best way to do that... shopping!!

Emily's POV

Demi was taking me shopping today which I'm excited about but also scared. I know nothing is going to look nice on me, even though she'll probably tell me it does. We pulled up outside the mall and I heard demi mutter under her breath, "shit" "what's wrong?!" "the paparazzi have followed me here! we'll just have to run for it but you cannot let go of my hand, understand?" demi seemed really nervous about this and I don't know why. "Yes" She grabbed my hand and we ran for it. We got completely swamped by the pap and I lost grip of Demi's hand. "demi, DEMI!" I couldn't find her and they were all over me and I couldn't get out.