XIV. THE ONE WITH THE ACCIDENT

The music blared as the duo walked into the bar

"A karaoke bar. Interesting." Katrina smirked.
"Hey I didn't pick it out. Boss man did."
"Boss man?" Katrina laughed.
"I love hearing you laugh." Joey spoke suddenly catching Katrina off guard.
"Tribbiani!" a man called out approaching them.
~~
Katrina sat at the bar drinking she looked at Joey who was talking to his new co workers.
"Hey." a familiar voice sounded.
"Will." Katrina looked up at him.
"How are you?" Will asked sitting down next to her.
"fine, you?"
"good."

After a while the two were talking like normal, when Joey spotted them from across the room he excused himself and walked over.
"Hey. Are you ready to go?" Joey asked Katrina.
"Oh uh yeah sure."
"I'll call you?" Will asked.
"sure." Kat smiled heading out, Joey passed her a smile before turning to Will.
"Don't even think about calling her."
"i'm sorry?" Will asked.
"you cheated on her; you don't deserve her."
"and you do?"
"i'm a hell lot better than you are." Joey scoffed.
"who even are you?"
"Katrina's boyfriend, so I suggest you back off okay?"
"fine whatever she's a slut anyways. But then again you would know that." Will chuckled. Joey fake chuckled before going to leave then suddenly turning around he punched him straight in the face.

"Leave her alone. Understand?" he growled as two guys tried to help Will, Joey glared at Will before leaving after Katrina.
~~
"Thanks for tonight Joe. It was fun." Kat smiled once they got to her apartment.
"Of course, hey your not gonna call this Will guy are you?" Joey blurted out.
"Maybe, I don't know I think I should, hes changed."
"people don't change that quickly, Kat." Joey told her.
"How would you know?" Kat asked crossing her arms, "you didn't know him."
"you barely knew him!" Joey chuckled throwing his arms around in frustration. Katrina watched him eyebrows furrowed.
"I can make my own decisions Joe, I don't need your input."
"fine. I'm just trying to help, goodnight." he huffed leaving.
"goodnight." Katrina responded before closing the door.

Moments later there was a knock on the door.
"what?" Katrina asked opening the door to see Joey standing there.
"he's not good enough for you." Joey added causing Katrina to roll her eyes.
"Good bye Joe." she finished trying to shut the door.
"I wouldn't do anything to try and ruin your relationship with Chandler. And hell this maybe ruining mine with him. But I have to tell you, I like you Kat. A lot; I understand this maybe quick and rushed but I can't stop thinking about you, you make my heartbeat quicken every time you walked through the room my stomach swirls. I don't feel normal. Until I talked to Ross, I didn't know what this feeling was, I like you Kat. Now you can do whatever you want with this information but I just needed to tell you." he finished. Katrina looked at him with wide eyes as he tried to leave, Kat grabbed his arm turning him around and colliding her lips with his.
~~
Katrina woke up the next morning turning to face Joey who laid awake.
"Good morning sunshine." he joked.
"oh shut up." Katrina muttered as Joey kissed the top of her head.

"I should probably head home before Chandler-" Joey was cut off by heavy knocks on the door; the two exchanged looks and quickly got up to get changed.

Katrina told him to stay in the room and walked to the door opening it to see in impatient Chandler standing there.
"May I help you?"
"It's one in the afternoon, your not at the coffee house, Joey isn't either. He's here isn't he?" Chandler asked walking in.
"Joey? He's not here. I slept in; he hooked up with some girl last night."
Chandler watched me, curiously.
"So you wouldn't mind if I looked in the bedroom then."

Chandler spoke rushing to the door opening it he yelled, "ha ha!"
Only to reveal no one. After a frantic search he found no one.
"I guess you two didn't sleep together." Chandler mumbled.
"Of course not! Are you calling me a slut?!" Katrina furiously asked.
"What? no!" Chandler spoke.
"You are discriminating women! I thought I was your sister!"
"you are!"
"Then don't you trust me!"
"of course!"

"then leave!" Katrina's voice raised, Chandler grabbed his jacket and walked towards the door, opening it and walking out.
"I'm sorry --"
"I'll see you at the coffee house in thirty!" Katrina rambled slamming the door in his face, she inhaled smiling to herself.
"That was really impressive." Joey suddenly spoke up at her bedroom frame causing her to jump.
"Where were you?" she hissed.
"fire escape." he shrugged.
"Smart." she nodded placing a hand on his chest before walking to the bedroom he watched her with a smirk.

"Chandler gets really uncomfortable if you call him out like that." Katrina shrugged.
"Good to know." he smiled as she dug through her closet.
Joey wrapped his arms around the young girl. "Last night was really fun."
"it was. Except for running into Will."
"I meant the sex." Joey frowned slightly confused.
Katrina chuckled turning around. "I know."

Pecking her lips she changed quickly and started to apply her makeup.
"Do you need to take a shower?" she offered.
"yes actually but I should probably go to my place, so Chandler doesn't get more suspicious when we show up at the same time."
"Sounds Good I'll see you later." She spoke as she kissed him gently he kissed back pulling away smiling.
"I'll see you later."