III. THE ONE WITH THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD CHRISTMAS TREES

"Hey guys, Rachel told me to give you these

"Hey guys, Rachel told me to give you these." Katrina said entering Monica and Rachel's room seeing a man and Chandler sit at the table.

"Thanks, did you get settled in?" Chandler asked taking the box from his sisters arm.
"Yeah." Katrina smiled, Ross cleared his throat causing Chandler to look at him.
"Right! Katrina this is Ross, Ross this is my sister Katrina." Ross stood up offering a hand which Katrina took, "It's nice to meet you." Ross said in awe of the beautiful girl in front of him.
"You too." Katrina smiled.

"So, how many have you sold so far?" Chandler said as they all took their seats at the table.
"Check this out. Five hundred and seventeen boxes!" Ross exclaimed.
"Boxes?" Katrina questioned.

"Cookies." Ross answered. Katrina nodded in response.
"Oh my God, how did you do that?" Chandler asked shocked.
"Okay, the other night I was leaving the museum just as 'Laser Floyd' was letting out of the planetarium, without even trying I sold 50 boxes! That's when it occurred to me, the key to my success, 'the munchies.' So I ah, started hitting the NYU dorms around midnight. I am selling cookies by the case. They call me: 'Cookie Dude!'" Ross explained.

Rachel entered, "Why aren't you stuffing and licking?!" Rachel exclaimed.
"Well hey, who did these resumes for ya?" Ross asked reading one after taking it from the box.
"Me! On my computer." Chandler said.

"Well you sure used a large font." Katrina said looking over Ross's shoulder.
"Eh, yeah, well ah, waitress at a coffee shop and cheer squad co-captain only took up so much room." Chandler said.

"Hey-hey-hey that's funny! Your funny Chandler! Your a funny guy! You wanna know what else is really funny?!" Rachel asked.
"Something else I might have said?" Chandler asked
"I don't know, I don't know, weren't you the guy that told me to quit my job when I had absolutely nothing else to do. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!!" Rachel said.
"Sweetie, calm down, it's gonna be okay." Ross replied assuring his girlfriend.
"No, it's not gonna be okay Ross, tomorrow is my last day, and I don't have a lead. Okay, y'know what, I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna call Gunther and I'm gonna tell him, I'm not quitting." Rachel said.

"You and your stupid fear. I hate your fear. I would like to take you and your fear...." Joey entered interrupting Rachel, "Hey! I got great news!" he exclaimed.

"Run, Joey! Run for your life!" Chandler said running out of the room Katrina shook her head in response at her brother.
"What? Rachel, listen, have you ever heard of Fortunata Fashions?" Joey asked his friend.
"No." Rachel replied.
"Well my old man is doing a plumbing job down there and he heard they have an opening. So, you want me to see if I can get you an interview?" Joey questioned.

"Oh my God! Yes, I would love that, oh, that is soo sweet, Joey" Rachel said.
"Not a problem."
"Thanks."
"And now for the great news." Joey said.
"What, that wasn't the great news?" Ross questioned.

"Only if you think it's better than this...," he holds up an aerosol can, "snow-in-a-can!! I got it at work. Mon, you want me to decorate the window, give it a kind of Christmas lookie."
"Christmas cookie?" Monica wondered.
"Uh, Katrina can I talk to you, out in the hall?" Joey asked making Katrina look up at him.

"Sure." Katrina agreed and the two exited, Katrina in front of Joey. Katrina turned around,

"What's up Joey?"
"Look, i'm sorry about earlier. Who knows where that could've gone, it was a stupid mistake."

"I wouldn't say it was a mistake." Katrina smiled gently, brushing Joey's hair away from his face and letting it fall down.
"Just maybe to soon." she said kissing his cheek, after pulling away the two locked eyes.

Joey wanted to grab her face and kiss her.
But she was right, it was too soon.
They only met a few hours ago, and she isn't like every other girl. She's Chandler's sister.

And if he treated her like every other girl, he'd be dead to Chandler.
Joey sighed as he watched Katrina walk back inside.

"Hey what did Joey want?" Chandler asked as she sat back down next to him.
"Just wanted to say that he was okay with me moving in."
"Awesome." Chandler said kissing his sister forehead and as Joey walked in he approached him.
"Hey dude, thanks for being so cool about Katrina moving in."
"Of course, dude you're my best friend." they patted each other's shoulders, in agreement. Causing Katrina to smile at the scene.

"Tell us what happened, Brown Bird Ross." Chandler asked as the group sat at the coffee house, Chandler, Phoebe, Ross and Katrina together talking.

"Well, I lost. Some little girl loaned her uniform to her nineteen year old sister, who went down to the U.S.S. Nimitz, and sold over 2,000 boxes." Ross explained. Rachel entered the room Katrina noticed and exclaimed, "Hey! How'd the interview go?"
"Oh, I blew it. I wouldn't of even hired me." Rachel sighed.

"Oh, come here sweetie, listen, you're gonna go on like a thousand interviews before you get a job." Ross says Rachel glared at him, "That's not how that was supposed to come out."
"This is the worst Christmas ever." Phoebe commented.

"Y'know what Rach, maybe you should just, y'know stay here at the coffee house." Chandler suggested.
"I can't! It's too late! Terry already hired that girl over there." Rachel pointed to a girl, "Look at her, she's even got waitress experience. Last night she was teaching everybody how to make napkin...." she started to cry, "swans."

"That word was swans." Ross clearly stated.

As the group climbed up the stairs, Chandler said, "Well seeing that drunk Santa wet himself, really perked up my Christmas."
They went into Monica and Rachel's their apartment is filled with all of the old Christmas trees from Joey's work.

"Oh! Oh my God!" Phoebe exclaimed.
Joey and Monica jumped up from behind the couch, "Merry Christmas!!" they exclaimed.
"You saved them! You guys! Oh God, you're the best!" Phoebe said.

"It's like 'Night of the Living Dead Christmas Trees.'" Chandler says the phone rang, Rachel answered it.
"Hello, yeah this is she. Oh! You're kidding! You're kidding! Oh thank you! I love you!"
"Sure, everybody loves a kidder." Chandler comments.

Rachel hanged up the phone saying, "I got the job!"
"That's great! Hey! Excellent!"  Everyone exclaimed.
"Oh, God bless us, everyone." Phoebe said.

At Central Perk, Rachel serves her last cup of coffee to Chandler,
"Here we go. I'm serving my last cup of coffee." everyone starts to hum the graduation theme song.

"There you go." she says handing it to Chandler, "Enjoy." the group cheers.

"Should I tell her I ordered tea?" Chandler asks Ross and Katrina who sat next to him.

"No." Ross replied as Katrina shook her head.

"Um, excuse me, everyone. Ah, this is my last night working here, and I ah, just wanted say that I made some really good friends working here, and ah, it's just time to move on Ah, and no offence to everybody who ah, still works here, you have no idea how good it feels to say that as of this moment I will never have to make coffee again." Rachel says to everyone, Katrina smiled at the group happy for Rachel, who seemed like a decent person she felt like someone was watching her; not in the creepy way but in the loving way.

She turned around to him walking into the coffee house, "Sam!?!" She hissed through her teeth.
"Hey babe."