"So, he just happened to give you a chance to take an internship for his father, huh?" Alya snickered.

Marinette rolled her eyes and sighed. "He just saw one of my designs and started talking about it. It's no big deal."

"Marinette!"

The girls turned around and saw Adrien jog up to them and handed over Marinette's sketchbook to the owner. Being the flirty Chat Noir that he was, Adrien purposely touched Marinette's hand as he gave her the sketchbook and remained there for a few seconds until he pulled away. Marinette was caught off guard by this gesture and soon her entire face was as red as a tomato as she looked into the boy's eyes.

He winked. "My dad would be so pleased to hear about this." Just then the bell rang, and the four teens walked to class, Adrien never leaving Marinette's side until they got to their desks.

"OMG, Chat! He just offered me the chance to try for an internship! If only you were there, you could've seen my face! I was practically a walking tomato!" Marinette dove into her pillow, her voice muffled as she said a few more words afterwards. "I'm so embarrassed."

Ever since he visited her two weeks ago, Chat Noir kept coming back to check on his princess. He loved how they could talk to each other about anything, without revealing too much information about their personal lives. Chat also couldn't help but notice how comfortable Marinette is around him, and she didn't act like a complete fan girl every time he came through her window. She was actually pretty nonchalant and kept her cool around him, although he did annoy her sometimes, which was always intentional.

Marinette also was a lot more interested in her partner than she was before. As Ladybug, she has a duty, and that was to protect Paris from evil and wrongdoings. She didn't have time for flirty advances and puns and all that nonsense. But as Marinette, she really didn't have to worry about all that stuff. She could pretend to live the normal life without anyone knowing who she really was. That included her partner, who she now knew more about.

Chat Noir, who was sitting on her desk chair, snickered at the flustered girl. "What's to be embarrassed about? He saw that you have potential and just told you something he thought you would like. What's so embarrassing about that?"

Marinette picked her head up and glared at him, then closed her eyes in frustration, "What's embarrassing was the way I acted around him. I even zoned out fantasizing about our future together." She looked back at the black cat with big blue eyes and a pout. "Why can't I talk to him the way I talk to you?"

Chat Noir wanted to say that she was talking to Adrien, but pushed that ridiculous thought away. He sighed and walked over to Marinette and crouched down by her bed, pushing a strand of her bluish-black hair behind her ear. "Princess, you're overthinking things. I'm sure that if you talk to him without overthinking about how he would react, I'm sure he'll find you as interesting as I do."

Marinette blushed at his words, and looked down. "I'm not interesting; I'm just plain, boring old Marinette." One of the reasons why I can't reveal my identity to you, she thought.

Chat grabbed her face and held it in his hands, staring her dead in the eye. "Mari, don't ever say that. You're not boring. Not even in the slightest way possible. You only feel less confident around Adrien because you're afraid of what he might think of you. I'm sure that he thinks you're probably one of the sweetest people you've ever met. He might even think you're purrfect." He smirked, but she kept staring at him. "Just don't think about the negative thoughts. Hell, don't even think. Just go for it. That's what I do when I'm with Ladybug."

"Ladybug?"

Chat smiled softly at her. All of a sudden, Marinette's heart started to race, and she didn't even know why. "When I'm with Ladybug, I don't think. I can't think. I just go for it, even though I know she'll probably never feel the same way about me." While her head was still in his hands, Chat pushed a few strands of hair out of her face, and then he looked down. "I know I might never be able to go out with her, but it doesn't hurt to try, does it?" He looked back at Marinette, "So, just try with Adrien. Fur me?" (Yes, that was intended)