yeojin

"just hug me, kiss later." -kiss later

yeojin pov

my alarm rang at 7. so loud. so annoying. if i'm being honest, my classes don't start until 9. god bless.

i stretched and hopped out of bed. i opened my door and headed to the bathroom, preparing to take a shower. i eventually dried my hair and changed.

i headed out at 8:30 like usual to ride the bus and got to school. it was around 8:55 by the time i got to class, five minutes earlier, like usual.

however, as the teacher opened the door, you made your way in front of her and rushed to your seat next to me, nine o'clock, whispering to yourself that you weren't late.

"excuse me. that was very rude," the teacher called you out.

you stood up and looked at her calmly.

"i'm sorry, miss, but if i didn't make it, you would've been mad too. i know you don't like late students," you apologized quickly yet sincerely.

"i'll let you off this time. i'm glad you remembered my dislikes, but pushing is also very rude."

"i'll keep that in mind and try to come earlier, miss," you said while smiling.

"you may sit down. i'll give you guys five minutes of free time right now. get your work done if you haven't or feel free to lay around."

you let out a little breath and sat down.

"let's go," you whispered to yourself, concentrating on nothing.

i let out a little laugh and you looked over to me. you smiled at me, staring at me for a bit.

"hey yeojin," you greeted me with enthusiasm.

"hey," i greeted you back with the same amount of energy.

"wanna go to the convenience store after school? i'll pay," you told me.

i thought about it for a moment.

"sure! meet me in front of the school?"

"like usual. why were you late today? did something happen," i asked you.

"naw. i just missed my bus. i was trying to get something ready but then i-" you got cut off.

"five minutes over! quiet down now please," the teacher commanded.

everyone went back to their seats and got quiet. the teacher started talking about the lesson and you sighed. i looked over to you to see you fidgeting your leg and your pencil.

your eyes were blanked out but looking at the teacher. i knew that you were distracted. maybe i should ask you later.

i focused myself back on the teacher. you sighed again and looked at me. i could feel you stare. i looked at you and our eyes met. you smiled at me and i smiled back. we both turned our heads toward the teacher at the same time.

i tried paying attention, but it was hard to. this wasn't normal. i usually listen pretty well. like, i'm not failing, so i think i'm good.

i just spaced out until i heard the bell. you stood in front of my desk, staring at me.

"yeojin? come on! let's go," you said excitedly.

"huh? oh yeah!"

i packed my stuff up and wore my bag. you were at the front of the door, urging me to move faster. i still took my time.

"come on, yeojin! you gotta 82*! hurry," you rushed.

"coming. i'm coming," i told you as i picked up my pace the slightest bit.