Tokoyami Catch Up

Your quirk:

Silver-tongue: whatever you read out loud will come to life. In order for your quirk to work it must be words that are written, printed in a book or typed on a screen. 

First meet:

it was the entry exams as I was doing a pretty good job at destroying robots and getting points with the help of dark shadow. Suddenly everything started to shake as when I turned around I saw the very large robot as it loomed over everything; that was the robot that was worth zero points. Many of the other participants were screaming and running the other way as the falling debris was starting to fall from the buildings that the robot hit. "Hey look out," I heard a voice shout out in a short distance when suddenly a quick blur appeared as I felt myself being grabbed and pulled up. Once coming back to my senses I blinked a few times as where I was standing just moments ago had a giant piece of a building but the strangest part of all of this was that we were in the air on a rug some how flying. I looked over to the person who had saved me as she had (h/l) (h/c) hair and small (e/c) eyes  while she wore a (f/c) jump suit. 

"That was a close one huh," she said with a small grin before bringing her hand to her mouth as she proceeded to lick her thumb before starting to clean off her wrist as it had ink on it. "Y-Yeah, thank you but how are we flying," I stuttered over my thanks as I looked down as the rug seemed to be avoiding the level zero. "No problem! What never read Aladdin," she asked as she seemed to wipe her wrist on her pant leg as she seem to have taken a pen out from her pocket and oddly started to write were she just cleaned before. Before I could reply I watched as she seemed to be reading out loud what she had written on herself. "Sensing danger, the Thunderbird created a storm and descended from the storm clouds to attack the giant robot creature," the mysterious girl read out loud sure enough it soon started to suddenly rain as claps of thunder could be heard as there the large bird creature appeared and attacked the robot. The mix of the rain and a few hits of lightening seemed to short circuit the robot resulting in it to come to a stop.

She landed the magic carpet as I got off as she hopped off as well as she started to clean off her arm once again repeating that same process as she started to write again as after reading what she was writing both the bird and the carpet disappeared. I was still in awe until I heard her talking towards me. "Hi I'm (y/n) (l/n). Sorry about the rain hehe I should of read us up an umbrella so we didn't get rained on," she said holding out her hand as she was definitely an interesting girl as I reached my hand out to shake her hand. "It's quite alright. It's nice to meet you (y/n), I am Tokoyami Fumikage. I must say I find your quirk very interesting," I said while shaking her hand as she seemed to smile more at my comment before we both took our hands back. "Thank you, my quirk is called silver-tongue and pretty much whatever I read out loud comes to life; though you could already tell," she said letting out a small giggle as I felt myself smile a little. Soon the buzzer went off signaling that the test was over. Being instructed to go back to the main gate the both of us walked back together as we got to talk a little more in which we got to know each other a little better.

Hero outfit: