Tsuyu Catch Up

Your quirk:

Your quirk is time manipulation, you're able to go back in time or forward in time up as well as stop time for twenty seconds. Highly skilled in hand to hand combat.

How you met:

It was the morning time as we were all in homeroom in class 1A as Aizawa was standing in front of us all with his usual tired expression as he yawned. "Alright everyone stop your talking and listen up," he said loud enough for all of us to hear so he could make an announcement he had for all of us. "Well you have probably heard the rumors by now of us acquiring a new student... And those rumors are true as your I will be introducing you all to her, " he said as I recalled a few days ago during lunch hearing about a possible new student being brought into our class as I softly nodded showing I was at least listening. The big door to our room started to open as I looked to the door to see who was entering, a head popped in a bit as I saw (e/c) eyes cautiously scanning the room as Aizawa told the girl to come in. She walked in closing the door behind her as I got to see the (tall/short) girl with (h/l) (h/c) haired girl walk in as it was easy to tell she was nervous entering the room as she walked over to our teacher.

Aizawa cleared his throat before talking again once the new student stood with him in front of us all. "Class as of today this will be your new classmate (Y/n ) (L/n) who was transferred in recently," he said clearly as (Y/n) raised one hand and shyly started to wave to us all. "U-uh... Hello e-everyone, I h-hope we can all get a-along," she said in a gentle voice, just an overall first impression is that she was fairly cute and shy. From where I was sitting I could here a few whispers here and there though I didn't really pay attention to what any of them were saying. "Please see to it that you welcome her and not give her a hard time, that goes double for you Bakugou," he said putting emphasis towards Kaachan as some people laughed a bit that the class hot head got called out. "Ummm excuse me but what's your quirk," I looked over to hear Kirishima ask out curiously while raising his hand, though that's something I was curious about. "A-ah.. Right.. You see m-my quirk is-" (Y/n) started to talk until she sneezed which sounded like a cute squeaky mouse but then she suddenly disappeared in a blink of an eye. "Wh-where'd she go," Kirishima asked as that was what everyone else was most likely thinking until she suddenly appeared again as she was  slightly hunched over and had her nose covered in her arm as she finally fixed herself standing straight and her arms by her side as her face turned pink. "S-sorry, t-that happens sometimes... My quirk is t-time manipulation," she said as I nodded my head understanding now since that would explain her sudden disappearance. "Alright alright," Aizawa said as another yawn came out. "(Y/n) if you could sit over there as class is going to begin after a few more morning announcements," he said tiredly as he was pointing to the empty spot next to me as she nodded and walked over in this direction as I waved to her a little as she got closer as she shyly waved back and took her seat. Before I could whisper to introduce myself Aizawa was starting to talk again.

Your hero outfit: