Your Quirk

Izuku:

You're quirk is plant manipulation; you're able to shape, create, and manipulate plants, vines, flowers, and fruits. 

Katsuki:

You have two quirks; one is crystal manipulation being that you can create, shape and manipulate crystals. The second one is that you can create and manipulate darkness and shadows.

Tenya:

You're an illusionist; you can create whatever you'd like out of thin air or make a person or a group of people see, hear, and touch differently from actual reality.

Todoroki:

You're able to manipulate light; however, you are only capable of using light for healing. But you are also able to do archery to makeup for the lack in attack power of your quirk.

Momo:

You're quirk is water manipulation; you can create, shape, and manipulate water from your sweat or nearby places that have water. Another part of your quirk is that if you're in a body of water like a bathtub or a pool you turn into a mermaid. 

Kirishima:

You're a shapeshifter, you're able to turn into any animal as long as you know what it looks like or change certain parts of your body to animal attributes like growing a dragon's tail or eagle's wings on your back.

Kaminari:

Your quirk is snake, much like Tsuyu who has attributes of a frog, you have many attribute to a snake; you wear special glasses so you can see normally but once they're off you see in infrared heat-sensing as you have a normal tongue with a small fork in it. You're also very talented with throwing knives and daggers.

Ochako:

You're quirks are hypnosis and dream manipulation. You're able to put anyone to sleep as well as enter their dreams, but take caution when in your dreams or another person's dream because if you get any injuries in there they will appear outside of the dream. 

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey sorry if i didn't include certain characters but if there is a certain character you wanna see make an appearance in the series you can comment below or shoot me a message. :)