Koda Catch Up

Your Quirk:

Your quirk is weapon creation; you're able to create any weapon as long as you know what components of said weapon is made out of.

When You First Meet:

It was one day after school as everyone was packing up for the day. While I was finishing putting the last of my things away. Then the door opened as I looked over as I thought someone was leaving, but it was a female student with shiny (h/l) (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes as she peered into the room as if looking for someone. "Oh President Tenya there you are," she said in a cute voice as she walked over to him. "Hello President (l/n) is there something wrong," I heard Iida start having a conversation with the girl. I assumed she was maybe another member of the student council. 

"Heyy I didn't know you had a girlfriend Tenya," Kirishima said butting in their conversation as he shook his head and hands in a defensive manner as I listened in. "Oh no no, (y/n) (l/n) here is the president of class 1-b," he said as she seemed to be laughing a bit nervously as she was quite cute. While I was looking at the two, (y/n) happened to look in this direction as she gave me a smile that shined like the sun breaking through rainy clouds in which I froze up from the kind gesture as I felt my face getting hot as I shyly smiled in returned and waved back a bit. "Farewell fellow classmates, I hope you all have a good evening," Tenya said as he bowed leaving with (Y/n) as she turned to everyone and waved as she said, "Goodbye everyone have a lovely evening." And with that I decided it was time I head home as I no longer saw the two.

Your Hero Outfit:

Meeting Again:

It was the sports festival as it has been a long day. I was sitting with my classmates as the final event was in the second battle. "Well well well, if it isn't class 1a," said the boy with the copycat quirk as he had a grin on his face. "Just so you know, just because you've gotten this far we're going to be the ones-" he continued to talk as he was very strange until he was cut off as something small hit him in the neck and then soon passed out falling backwards. Soon after that another head popped up as it was none other than (y/n) as she smiled brightly and waved to everyone which I felt my face getting hot. "Hello there, hehe sorry bout Neito he can be a handful sometimes," she said as she regarded her classmate. I haven't seen (y/n) much ever since I first saw her come into our classroom the first time as she even made it to the final event. 

"Oh hello (y/n)," I heard Momo speak greeting her as I wonder if they knew each other. (Y/n) seemed to smile more and waved quickly as she said, "Hey there sis, seems like we'll  both be in the final event hehe." There were a few gasps as I was surely surprise that they were actually siblings but then again their quirks are closely similar. "(L/n)~~" there could be heard someone calling her in a whiny voice as she seemed to of let out a small nervous laugh. "Ah... Well I should go," she said as she hopped down as she went to do what she needed to do. I overheard my classmates asking Momo questions as I looked over as it was strange since she never talked about any siblings, but you learn something new everyday.