My Private Celebrity [Chapter 16]

Hey guys! Okay,  this chapter is all for xosa29 who went back and voted on all the chapters. I know she did it like 2 days ago, and I know I said I'll upload as soon as at least one do it but I was busy with project. But hey, I'm still posting early because I'm supposed to post this next Thursday.  So it's still early :)

Anyway, here's Chapter 16!

PLEASE VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!

 Clyde 

I stood there wide eyed as Callie and Duke went to their dressing rooms. Bed scene? I thought this was just a music video? Why the fuck does there have to be a bed scene!?

I turned to Angie "Is the bed scene necessary?" I asked her.

"Not really. But the song's titled 'Teenage Dream' and you know that teenagers love that, so the directors wants to include it" [Yes, Katy Perry's song. I put the MV of teenage dream for those of you who haven't watched it. Just imagine Katy Perry was Callie and the guy was Duke]

I sighed and followed Callie to her dressing room. I sat there quietly as I watched the lady put make up on her face. I shrugged. She doesn't need that crap. She looks prettier without them. I stared at her, at her beautiful eyes, cute little nose and rosy cheek, her pink lips, and her fragile little body. And to think that a few minutes from now Duke will be touching her all over. My fist and jaws clenched, and I felt my whole body tense up.

Callie looked at me from the mirror. "What's wrong Clyde? You're awfully quiet"

I took a deep breath and relaxed my body. "Nothing, I was just thinking of something" I smiled wearily.

She grimaced. "You're bored aren't you? You don't have to stay you know?"

"Nah-uh, you ain't gonna get rid of me that easy. I wanna see how good your acting has become. Plus, I promised to stay and support you remember?" I winked at her. She giggled making the makeup lady hiss, since Callie has a tendency to squint her eyes when she giggles. "Sorry" Callie murmured. I chuckled. She's just so cute.

When the lady finished her makeup, Callie looked stunning, as usual. But I still prefer her without make up. It shows her natural beauty.

We went back to the set and the director talked to the Callie and Duke. I sat there as everyone got ready for action.

"Action" the director yelled, and Callie and Duke came through the door and hungrily kissed each other. I flinched. It looked so real. It didn't seem like pretending at all. I know Callie's good at acting but I still couldn't help but think that maybe they do like each other.  My heart ached. It was like a hammer just smashed me in to pieces.

Duke pushed Callie to the bed and took his shirt off. He climbed on the bed and started kissing her again. Duke took Callie's jeans off and started kissing her body. That was it I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to get out of here. But I didn't want to worry Callie. So I just looked away.

But my blood still boiled. Because every guy in the set was totally lusting over Callie. I wanted to kill every single one of them. Damn it! It's bad enough that my baby C get to be touched by someone else, do the others have to eye fuck her as well? I was totally regretting ever introducing her to Angie. This would never have happened if she didn't get famous. I went further away from the actual set so that Callie won't notice that my eyes are closed. Because If I don't I'm afraid I might actually kill someone.

They shot the scene about 3 times and in 3 different ways. I just kept my eyes closed for all of them. I just look to smile at Callie every time the director says 'cut' so that she at least thinks that I'm paying attention.

Next they shot the party scene. This scene was more bearable than the bed scene. Duke and Callie just grinded and kissed each other a couple of times while Callie sings the song. But unfortunately they had to shoot it a couple of times because extras were mocking around.

When they finished it was already dark.

"Hey Duke, wanna come have dinner with us?" Callie asked as Duke was about to leave.

"No thanks I've had enough of you for today" Duke joked. Callie giggled but I just shrugged. I swear if he wasn't my friend I would squeeze this little twit.

"awe.. Come on Duke, we haven't had dinner together for a while now" Callie gave him the sad lip pout. Duke grimaced "Sorry Callie. I have a photo shoot tonight"

Callie sighed in defeat "Okay. Next time then"

"Yeah" he hugged Callie and headed out.

Callie turned to me and asked excitedly, "So where are we eating tonight?" I really didn't want to eat at all. I felt like someone who just lost their apatite because they watched a horror film. But I didn't want to leave Callie alone. I sighed "Where do you want to eat?"

She placed her index finger on her chin and looked up to exaggerate thinking "hmm... how about Max's?"

"Sure" she held my hand and we headed out.

Throughout the dinner I did most of the talking. Well, I really didn't give her much chance to talk since I was afraid that she might ask me what I thought about the shooting. I wouldn't know how to answer. So I just kept telling her stories about my shooting in Europe.

I walked her to her apartment and kissed her forehead. She smiled and said goodnight. As soon as she went inside her apartment, I went out of the building. I ran back to my car and started driving. I didn't even know where I was going I just drove and drove. I just wanted to get away for a moment. I wanted to be alone and sort out my feelings.

What the fuck is wrong with me!? Callie and Duke were just doing their job! But every time I remember Duke touching my precious Callie, my blood just automatically boils. Maybe it's just a protective brother thing. But I remembered Callie's sweet smiled and how she makes me feel around her.  My heart pounded like crazy. I sighed. Who am I kidding? It's pretty obvious.

I'm in love with Callie.

 Callie 

When I entered my apartment, Sally [Duke's mom] was having a chat with Cassie by the living room couch.

"Sally!" I squealed and ran to them.

"Callie!" Sally rose up and hugged me. "How are you sweetie?"

"All good. What about you?"

"I'm fine my drear, but I do need to talk to you about something"

"About what?"

She hesitated "Something private" she bit her lips.

Cassie looked at us "I'll just go to John's for a while" she smiled.

"Thank you my love" Sally smiled apologetically.

"Don't mention it" she smiled back and left. I smirked. She really seem to be eager to go t John's.

I turned back to Sally and asked, "So what's wrong?"

"It's Duke"

"What about Duke?"

Sally took a deep breath. "He has leukemia"

BAM! You guys didn't see that either did you? Sorry to all team Duke, I had to do that. Hope you don't start hating on me because of this.

I know I'm sorry this chapter it's a tad bit short -.- but I'm really annoyed of the new wattpad. Yeah, I'm thankful for the bold and italics but the spacing is too much.

PLEASE VOTE! Especially the other chapters as well!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!