My Private Celebrity [Chapter 7]

Hey guys! Please check out these amazing authors:

teengirl14 (He's my ROOMATE?! And he walked in on me SHOWERING?!), PurpleDevil (Midnight Academy), patricialovee97 (Something Worth Fighting for)

They're totally awesome!

Alright! It's time to reveal mystery guy's identity!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

 Callie 

Monday. Time for school.

I yawned as I got out of bed. I decided to go to school by myself today. I wanted to show off MY maroon Mercedes-Benz CLK 280 convertible. Yeah, Mercedes-Benz baby, the one mom and dad bought for my birthday. I don't know what they bought for me in LA. But I gotta be honest, I was really surprised because I thought they'd buy me a 4-door coupe or something. I ran outside excitedly and pressed the elevator button.

When the elevator door opened, my eyes widened. The guy I met from Drayton was standing right in front of me. I stood there frozen for a second. I snapped out of it when the elevator was about to close and he immediately stopped it. "Thanks" I went in.

I stared at him for a moment. "It's you" I finally managed to say.

"I beg your pardon?"

"You're the guy from Drayton"

"I'm sorry? Do I know you?" he looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about. It was definitely him. Then why is he acting like this? maybe he forgot about me. Oh God! How can I be so stupid!? That must be it! What was I expecting? I just met him once, we didn't even knew each other's names!

I bit my lip and said "Sorry, I thought you were someone else" then he started laughing his ass off.

"Oh my god! You should have seen your face! It was hilarious!" What the? Was he acting all along? I felt my face go hot. Oh my god! I can't believe him! I walked out as soon as elevator opened on the ground floor, ignoring him.

"Wait I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry" he said still slightly chuckling as caught up to me.

I shot him a dirty look. He stopped chuckling "Look I really am sorry. Why don't I make it up to you? How about we have some coffee for a while?"

"No thanks, I can afford my own coffee" I gave him an obvious fake a smile

"Awe. Come on. I said I'm sorry. What do you want me to do?"

"Leave me alone" I started to walk away but he caught my waist. "Let me go!"

"I won't unless you agree to have coffee with me now" wow this guy was desperate. I looked around and people were staring at us. "I can't, I have to go to school"

"What your still in school!?" he let go of me.

"Uh yeah? What'd you think?"

"uhmm... I just thought you were a few years older"

"Well hate to break it to you sweetie, but I'm only 17" I walked away.

He caught up to me. "Okay, how about I just give you a ride then? I won't stop bugging you until you say yes" I rolled my eyes. He gave me one of those puppy dog eyes "Please?"

Ugh!  This guy! I really wanted to ride MY Mercedes-Benz today for the first time. But hey, why miss an opportunity with a very hot guy? I can show off my car another time "Fine" I pouted. He smiled and led me to the car park.