A chuckle escapes his lips, "don't worry, I got you shawty." he smiles at me.

I chuckle nervously, "good to know," I say while clutching the seat tightly.

We arrive at the mainhouse, alive, and he takes me on a tour through the house, he greets every one with a handshake and a hug, there seems to be people everywhere.

"The gang is always throwing parties so try and get used to them, most of these people are just the atendees of said party and they will disappear in the morning." Austin explains.

He intruduces me to the gang, i.e all the other beerbong holders which are mostly guys, okay all of them are guys, I am the only female here.

So apparently Austin can choose who he takes out to parties, the holder with the least amounts of gigs in a month, gets cut, game over.

The guys seem nice, there's about 4 other beerbong holders. They are really funny and I find myself losing myself in a conversation with them and Austin.

"Come let me show you your digs," Austin whispers in my ear.

He leads me by the hand to a room, it's roomy with a queen sized bed and a walk in closet. And an adjoining bathroom.

He takes a seat on the bed and sits back on his hands. Watching me closely.

He pats the space next to him and I sit down next to him.

"I'll leave you to get comfortable, you can join us when you're settled in." he says, his breath fanning my face, "I'll save you a dance?" he offers sweetly.

I nod and a grin spreads on his face. He removed the gold from his teeth.

I see him staring at my lips, and the feeling that that stare gives me spreads a warmth in between my legs.

"You're staring." I inform him.

"Was I?" he said while his face inches closer to me.

Just before our lips colide I jump up, "I should... get to unpacking," I said, Austin's head lowers and he nods slightly.

He gets up and leaves the room.

What the hell just happened? I cannot be crushing on my boss, and he didn't just try to kiss me.

We cannot happen, we need to just chill. And I need to get gigs or I'm done.

I unpack quickly and stroll the halls looking for Austin. I found him at the beerpong table, just as he launches the ping pong ball and it lands into the last cup of the oponent, making Austin the winner.

"Rematch!" the guy cries before romoving the ball from the cup and downing the contents, Austin's eyes dart to me and he mouthes, "You in?"

I look around, making sure he was talking to me and he laughs, he hushes the crowd, "Guys I want ya'll to meet my newest beerbong holder, I just hired her today, everyone say hi to Jade."

He points to me and I enter the circle, Austin puts his arm around my neck and envokes a cheer from the crowd.

"Now, as the ritual goes tonight is technically initiation which means you'll be drinking a ton, and it also means that I'll be drinking a ton, but that I always do so..." the crowd erupts into laughter.

"First order of business, newbie. Fix me a bong and a beerbong."

Someone hands me a bong and some kush and I quickly crush some to put in the bong, I hand it to Austin before rushing to the counter and starting a tab, I order everything for a beerbong and a shot of tequila, I throw the beer into the beerbong along with the shot of tequila.