"Me?" I asked obliviously.

"Who else is Y/n here?" She faced me. I was dumbstruck with her beauty. She has chocolate eyes that can hypnotize anyone. She is so beautiful.

A hand waving in front of my face broke my trance and I got embarrassed that she chuckled

"I uh I'm sorry." I hung my head down embarrassed of myself. A finger lifted my head to look at her eyes.

"It's rude that I didn't intruduced myself. By the way, I'm Vanessa. Vanessa Moe." She smiled showing her white perfect teeth.

"Well you already know who I am so but nice to meet you Vanessa. " I smiled back at her. We talked about each other's and knew more about each other. We continued to drink and let's say I had too much than I should.

I got tipsy and started spitting random words. Vanessa just laughed at me. I dragged Vanessa at the dance floor and started dancing with her. Being tipsy me I fell down and Vanessa cought me. I just giggled and tried dancing but fell down again to Vanessa. We were practically hugging on this point.

"I think you had enough of dancing. " She supported me to the seats.

Third Person POV

Vanessa sat Y/n to the chairs and tried to find Kendall and Taylor. She couldn't find her so she decided to give up and take Y/n home herself. She supported Y/n to her car.

"So where do you live Y/n so I could take you home. " She asked the drunk girl who is trying to type in her address which she succeeded. She drove her to her house and they got in.

They got to her room and laid Y/n there.

"So where are your-" She cut herself off as she saw the drunk girl passed out. She sighed and just giggled. She found the drunk girl's clothes and carefully changed Y/n to it. She made sure that she didn't see anything.

She got up and opened the door but she heard a sleepy voice.

"Stay. Please. " She stopped and sat at the edge of the bed. The sleepy girl patted her side signing brunette to lay down next to her. She laid down and stared at the ceiling awkwardly.

A pair of hands hugged her and snuggled into her. She was like a statue but Y/n's hands took her hands and wrapped around herself. She had no choice but to give up. She just let Y/n snuggled into her and slept.

Someone woke her up by shaking her.  She groaned and snuggled into the person who is snuggling with her all night.

A person?!!

She quickly opened her eyes as she saw who she is cuddling with. Her eyes almost bulged and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully in her arms. She looked up and saw Kendall confused and Gigi with a poker face and crossed hands while looking at them.

She carefully un-cuddled her to the gorgeous girl making sure she didn't wake up. She stood up facing the two models.

"Care to explain?" Kendall asked.

"Let's go down to the kitchen. " Vanessa said as she go downstairs with the two models following behind.

"Okay first of all,  nothing happened. " Vanessa explained.

"Yeah sure. " Gigi said coldly.

"Gigi.. " Kendall warned her.

"It's true nothing happened. I tried finding you guys last night at the bar but I can't find you so I decided to take her home on my own. And Y/n offered me to stay so I did. " She said explaining everything to them.

"Hey Nessa- oh hey guys. Ugh my head hurts. " Y/n said while groaning. She got some advil and water for her and Vanessa.

"Thanks. Slept well?" Vanessa asked the sleeping girl after she took the advil.

"Yep. " Y/n smiled at her and took a sit next to her. "So why are you guys here?" She asked the two models who had been staring at their interaction.

"We came here to check on you because you were gone at the bar we couldn't find you. And we thought you have gone home already so we decided to check on you on the morning. " Kendall explained to the girl.

"Aw that's sweet guys but Vanessa here already did that for me." Y/n said while wrapping her hands to Vanessa. She blushed but it isn't visible for anyone. She just looked down to hide her smile.

Which she didn't know Gigi has been watching Vanessa intently.

"Well let's go now Kendall we know Y/n is okay." Gigi said coldly while standing up dragging Kendall on the way out.

"Hey hey calm down." Kendall said as they get out of the house. They got inside the car.

"How can I calm down when the love of my life is slowly slipping out of my hands?!"

-

Author's Note:

Oops we got some drama happening here... Wait and see what will happen ;)