"Wow where are you going looking like this ?" she asked

" To work obviously Lina " I said rolling my eyes.

" Humm, I wonder who he is? "

" Dahlina what are you talking about, there is no ' he ' here, I've always dressed like this. If we've seen each other for the past years you would have known that " I said living her at the hallway alone, honestly I don't know why I overreacted probably because she is right.

"Dahlia wait " she shouted.

"What now? "

"Listen, I know that you hate me for not visiting but I promise I will tell you why when I'm ready to talk about it "

Sighs "Listen I don't hate you, I'm more like upset? Or maybe angry? . Anyways I need to go, see you tonight "

" Sure " she responded

After hearing him say 'come in' I walked in and he was sitting on top of his desk

After hearing him say 'come in' I walked in and he was sitting on top of his desk. He's so handsome, his Dior Homme suit fits him so well with his shining polished black shoes, all black everything. I can tell by his watch he goes for Rolex which is not new to me his style has changed a lot, then again he's now a CEO of a big company so I guess it comes with it. my deep brown eye Moves to his well-combed hair and to his blue crystal eyes, I remember when I would drown myself in it.

"Done checking me out?" he asked

"Not really " I smiled and I begin to walk close to him. Next thing I know I hugged him and breath his cologne.

" I missed you so much" I said trying my best not to cry again. 'why is he not hugging me back?'

"Things went pretty fast yesterday and we couldn't talk " I said but still nothing no hug, no reply. Then I pull myself out from the hug to look at him.

" I'm sorry, I - I shouldn't have left like that but I had no choice that birthday surprise party you organized, but I went home to see my luggage all ready and the driver was waiting to drop me at the airport with a ticket. I'm also sorry that you lost your parents and I couldn't be there for you, I just learned about it a week ago. " I said but he just stands there looking at me

" You're making me uncomfortable, say something "

"Really? You are making me uncomfortable and sick with all your lies, you really think you can just come back into my life say sorry after what you and your family did ?"

"I'm sorry, I had no other choice but to leave. My father wanted me to leave what was I suppose to do? Please try and understand. You know how he is" I said taking his hands in mine but I felt something like a ring then I looked down to see a ring on his ring finger. Wait what? it can't be, right?

"Dimitri, why do you have a ring on your ring finger? " I asked hoping that it's not what I'm thinking.

" Its none of your business" he said moving to his chair, I followed him " Answer me Dimitri "

"OR ELSE WHAT ?" He asked ' Or else I would die if you belong to someone else' but I couldn't voice it out.

"Now take a sit "he commanded and I did as he said.

"Listen whatever we have in the past is over, I didn't want to carry on with this but Dana said that you were the Best for this job also the nearest..  So once you're done I would like us to never meet again "

"Dimitri why are you talking like? we seriously don't have to go this far just because I went overseas without telling you."

"Dahlia, please stop playing dumb or I swear you will regret it "

" I'm not playing dumb, I'm just not getting why you're being like this. Tell m-" before I could finish my sentences he throws his coffee cup behind me and shouted " Don't play innocent, you know what you did " I heard Dana bugged into his office " Is everything okay ?"

"Just leave us " I reply then I turned back to him and he was trying to calm down, I walked next to him, with my hand on his beautiful jawline "Look at me "he did as I said and I asked, "What's the problem?"

"You are the problem , the reason why my life is mess up" I really don't get him.

hope y'all enjoyed it.☺️