ANXIETY

Anxiety

Having anxiety is a lot to deal with!

Having anxiety is always overthinking things it's thinking people are going to leave you even though they are not. Anxiety sometimes makes you feel like the people around you hate you and that your worth nothing even though that may not be the case. You push away for fear of being hurt, you push them away so they can't discard you or leave you. When again in reality they are not leaving! Anxiety makes you leave the ones you love and it sucks.

Anxiety is grinding my teeth or not looking you in the eye or spinning the ring on my finger not because I'm not listening but because I'm listening to myself to make sure I don't say the wrong thing or make sure my voice doesn't break or go to high.

Anxiety attacks!

Anxiety attacks are terrible I hate them it's a feeling like a heart attack! It's hard to breath and your scared I even think I'm gonna die sometimes! What's worse is not knowing how long it's gonna last or how to make it stop or if it will ever stop! It's really bad when your alone and it's also bad when someone is with you. Yeah they might comfort you but they may also now know what to do! Then you have the added stress from your anxious thoughts about how they won't like you anymore or they will think differently about you!

And to have both depression and anxiety well!