A/N NOT AN UPDATE AGAIN SO SORRY!

Hey guys! So please read this!

Okay so I'll started with the news first! Today I'll be seeing @accioerica and I am going to make her force me to sit down and not do anything until I finish writing the next chapter, because you all totally deserve it. Literally I was having the worst time and crying everyday (I had plenty of reason) and when I told y'all I was expecting to get like unfollowers and stuff, but you all understood and left some comments that really warmed my heart. I'm also feeling much better and almost just about getting used to some things, not all, but some. Y'all are amazing and if I don't get an update out tonight, midnight at the latest, I will get one to you before Blood Of Olympus comes out (in ten days: October 7th). 

Now before I go: so this is just really cool and I hope some of you will find it helpful or give it to someone who will find it helpful! I have told you guys before how my oldest sister, Jenna, and I are pretty close, so obviously she knows I write and I was talking to her the other day and she told me something her friend is like working on/with: Hemingly. Hemingly is for original authors looking to sell their stories on their own. A monthly fee gives them access to marketing tools and advice to get their stories known and sold! The website link is hemingly.com and I will attach it in the external link! The email is founders@hemingly.com .

So it would just be awesome if you guys checked it out, it's a really cool thing and if any of you end up using it, inbox me and let me know!

Thanks guys! You're the best!! 

Xoxo, update soon.

Divergentweasley