Fierrochase at Hearth and Blitz's Wedding Part 1

(Magnus's POV)

"Hey, Magnus, we have something to tell you" Blitz told me. We are sitting at some café in Midgard because apparently neither Hearth nor Blitz fancied dyeing. Who knew? Hearth seems like he was hit over the head and given an IV of caffeine. He is just randomly singing things like love, hamburger, proposal, chocolate, and happy. " Me and Hearth are getting married". I turn Alex and punch him in the arm, "Ha! I knew it! you owe me five dollars". "Yeah, sure, you dork" she says lovingly. Both Blitz and Hearth bore a bemused expression "The wedding is the Friday" Hearth signs, with his hands shaking so much that I can barely understand him. "Don't worry about clothes, Blitz has made you about 50 sets each" he says, with a adoring glance over at Blitz.

My first time skip brought to you by the annoyance of readers when writers don't update. (Sorry)

"Another one?" I groan as Blitz brings out another rack of suits. This was the third one. "Hey, I make clothes when I'm nervous, and Hearth bakes". "Yeah, but you can't eat suits" I grumble. "Well, there was a guy on the street I once knew, though he had a preference for enchiladas" Blitz says.