Chapter 7 - Weird...

Catherine's POV

Ugh, where am I?

The last thing I remember was that I fell down.

Shit! That means me and Ian are still out here!

We gotta go back now.

I stand up, took my stuff and tried to wake Ian up.

"Ian! Wake up man."

"Mmhh, not now! I gotta go to the Candy Palace...", Ian replied with a sleepy tone. He's really fast asleep.

"Come on Ian, its nearly nighttime."

"Gimme a kiss", Ian said, still sleeping.

Wait what?!

"IAN!"

"W-what?", he replied with a bit of shock on his face.

"We gotta go back to the ship. It's almost night.", I said. I still can't believe he asked for a kiss. I mean, really?

"Oh, oh, Yeah! Lets go", Ian stood up and walked with me back to the cruise ship.

"So, Cath.."

"Yeah, Ian?"

"Did I say anything when I was asleep? Like, uh.. Candy Palace or something?"

"Y-yeah! You also.. uh.. Asked for a kiss.."

I said the last part with a blush on my face. Looking up, I saw that Ian was blushing, too.

Ian's POV

Damnit!

Did I really say that? What the frick!!

Im an idiot.

The walk back was silent. We didn't bother to talk. We just... didn't talk.

"There you guys are! I was worried dude!", Anthony said with a mad-worried tone.

"Ruff has been barking like mad. Good thing he calmed down... He's over there Cath", Kalel then gestured towards Ruff. And Catherine went up to her dog.

"So, anything happen when we were gone, Anthony?", I asked.

"Well, we got hit by... Lightning. But whats weird was that the pain was bearable." Anthony replied. My god, that happened to us too!

"Well Anthony, we did faint after that...", Kalel added.

"Guys, lets talk about that in the morning. Lets all have dinner, then go to sleep." Catherine said with Ruff by her side. After dinner, we went to our rooms and fell asleep.

-- Morning---

"Good morning, Ian~"

Hmm? Who the hell was that?

I opened my eyes and saw Catherine, wearing a blue sweater and shorts. Thats what she wore yesterday, right?

"H-hey Catherine?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Oh, I wanted to..." She leaned forward to kiss me. What the frick?!.

I kissed her back. We had a makeout session and then.. Well..

I woke up.

What the frick?!! Was that all a fucking dream?

Ugh. I was enjoying it, too.

Well time to get up and get dressed. We still had to discuss that 'Lighting Situation'.

Catherine's POV

Wow. I had a nice sleep. Well time to get up, I guess.

"Hey, Ruff-Ruff! Good morning buddy", I greeted Ruff with a faint smile on my face.

"Well I guess since I got some time, might as well right on my journal for no reason.", I said chuckling then grabbing my bag, taking out the journal.

Before I could write, I checked on my old writings. All seemed the same. Need food, find shelter, get weapons , etc.

Except.... This one! Wonder what this one is all about.

-----

Today is the same as always. But with Ruff with me, its not the same. Thats better right? Hah, right now, Ruff is sitting by the bed. He's really worried 'bout my safety huh?

Well today I got some canned foods, water, and a pair of shoes I found by the other house. They're nice! Combat Boots, huh? Also, I remember something my granpa said about some prophecy. It included powers, an evil guy and all that shit.

Well, I guess this is it for now,

Catherine Gigi Brooks :)

----

A prophecy? I heard of that before, from gramps (Obviously!).. Wasn't that the one he told me that's like..

Oh! I'll tell the guys. But for now, lets get dressed