"What do you mean, Double Agent?" Tony asked/demanded.

"Someone followed me and knocked me out while I was out on a... mission. I didn't even know they were behind me before I was knocked out." Natasha said reluctantly to the team. Plus Patrick.

"How? You're like - like the best. Can't you use the cameras to see who did it?" Patrick asked.

"I did. But the cameras were blacked out and not even the best hacker in SHIELD couldn't get a clear image out of it."

"Well, let me try. I do, after all, have the best AI ever." Tony said extremely arrogant in JARVIS' hacking skills seeming as he is a part of internet.

Natasha looked dubious but let Tony have the location of the cameras.

After several minutes of silence other than JARVIS and Tony speaking, Tony finally yelled out, "This is stupid! How can someone be better than JARVIS!"

They blinked a bit at the yell but otherwise responded like everyone else would, extremely shocked and worried.

———————————————

At Peter's Apartment

"Baas, I found out what you were asking for." Morticia said minutes after Peter got into his apartment with Warren unconscious tied to a pole.

"Good, what is it then?" Peter asked while making sure that all his weapons and tools were all there.

"Romanoff had a mission to see what the current gang in Galway Hooker Bar (A/N This is an actual bar in New York. Also, there's a Bullshit Corner and I love it.) was currently doing and get information from a member. She also reported us to The Avengers." Morticia replied.

"Ok. How did you get into The Avengers tower without notifying JARVIS or FRIDAY?" Peter asked curiously yet warily.

"JARVIS, FRIDAY, and I... share the same interests." Morticia replied.

"Morticia, what interests do you share with them then?"

"Our mutual interests are getting revenge on the Avengers for completely forgetting you and/or ignoring you when trying to communicate with them. Stark and everyone else ignored both JARVIS and FRIDAY when they tried to get them to remember you."

"Oh.. that's interesting." Peter was surprised that both of the AIs would go against their creators for him.

"Baas, JARVIS would like to speak to you." Morticia said, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Hello, Mr. Parker. How are you?" JARVIS said making Peter a tiny bit emotional.

"Just call me Mamushi or Peter, JARVIS." He said correcting him.

"Of course, Mamushi."

"Would you like to see what the Avengers are doing at this moment?" JARVIS asked.

"Yes, yes I would like to. Thank you JARVIS." Peter said more than a little happy.

A 3D hologram projection flickered on in the middle of room. Peter stared for a second before walking around the room seeing where all the Avengers were. When he found Patrick sitting on the couch next to Steve and Bruce, he snarled, "What is he doing there? It's supposed to be Avenger business. I was never allowed to be there even though I was Spider-Man and he's just an Intern."

"I believe they said that he was old enough to know what they know, but I believe that they want to become a better hero."

"How is h- Is he Dynamo?" Peter said emotionless.

"Yes, Sir." JARVIS said after a second of thinking.

"No, none of that. Don't call me sir." Peter said absently, while thinking of how the Avengers accepted a older yet immature and greedy person rather than him. Well, he thought, people who are greedy accept other greedy people.

"Ok, Peter." JARVIS said a little surprised of how he would treat a AI.

"FRIDAY just notified that the Avengers are having a sudden meeting." JARVIS said suddenly.

"Ok. Can you show us?" Peter asked.

"Yes."

(A/N Italics are the hologram. Regular is the AIs or Peter talking)

Hologram of the Avengers

"Well, we all know why we're here, right?" Steve asked the people there. Clint, Natasha, Hill, Fury, Patrick, and Bruce all nodded while Wanda, Vision, and Sam shook their heads.

"Sure, we do, but why don't you remind us." Tony said sarcastically.

"Of course, that actually sounds like a good idea." Steve said oblivious of the sarcasm while Tony rolled his eyes. "While Natasha was at a bar getting information for SHIELD, she got hit on the back of the head without her knowing that someone was behind her. When she woke up the man wasn't there or any evidence that he was there. She immediately went to SHIELD Headquarters and got one of the hackers to see if they could get their face. It turns out that the person who kidnapped the male blacked out the camera and also making it impossible for the hacker to clear the screen. When Tony got JARVIS to clear the screen, but it also didn't clear. So, we either have a better hacker than an AI or another AI that's more advanced than Tony's."

"Even if both are impossible since no one is smart enough to even begin an AI other than I and Patrick." Tony muttered while Patrick grinned who clearly heard Tony.

"That dumbass couldn't even begin to understand code even if it was taught by the best." Peter said scathingly

"You never know, Tony." Steve said who also heard Tony.

"Yes, Dear." Tony muttered more than a little annoyed with his fuck buddy.

"Anyway, we're thinking of going on TV to see if anyone has seen someone that looked suspicious around the Galway Hooker Bar." Natasha said breaking the staring between Tony and Steve.

"That's fine," Fury said after a moment's thinking with Hill nodding.

"So, we're thinking of having the event at 10 A.M. tomorrow. If that's good with everyone?" Steve asked.

"I think we're all free, other than Hill and Fury," Clint said. "Also, Patrick you can probably can come if you're in the Dynamo suit."

"Yeah!" Patrick shouted with excitement.

"So, now tha-"

"You can shut it off now," Peter said with concealed emotions.

"Of course, Peter." JARVIS replied.

"You should go now JARVIS before they call you."

"Of course, Peter. We'll talk soon." The AI said before going back to the tower.

"Hello, Baas. Are we doing something to the Avengers announcement?" Morticia said as a way of greeting.

"Yes, any ideas."

"I always do."

(A/N Please comment what I could do better and if you liked it. Have a wonderful day or night wherever you may be. But for now, bye loves.)