chapter 2

I get back into the flat and throw the post on the counter, next to where Liv is clearing up and singing along to Bohemian Rhapsody. I join in and soon enough we are singing and dancing in the living room, god knows what our neighbours thought of us! The song switches to Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys, which is our song from the first New York Fashion Week we met at.

Liv moved in with me after visiting me in London for a few days and fell in love with the city and I honestly could not imagine anyone else living with me and being my best friend.

After going back to the kitchen, I finish clearing up breakfast whilst she sifted through her parts of the post. She picked up my opened letter from my high school and read it, her face lighting up with so much excitement it made me laugh.

"Oh my god, we've gotta go! I never got to go to mine!" she exclaimed, obviously not being able to contain her excitement.

I wrinkled my nose and cringed at the idea. "I'm not bothered about going, there's no one that I really want to see." I knew I was lying to myself and her as there was one person I still couldn't forget and that was my ex-boyfriend Harry Lewis.

Harry Lewis, just his name still makes me feel crushed. My heart is still broken after he broke up with me over the phone and moved to London to make a career online. I'd never wanted to know what he was actually doing as I did not want to see him all happy which would make me disappointed at what we could have had. I had never told Liv for some reason, probably because I'd wanted to move on although I'm still hung up on him. It always made me think whether he still thought of me or if he has a new girlfriend. I find that so many things will remind me of him and I wonder if he still has the same feelings about me.

"No we are going, you can show me round Guernsey and I can meet all of your high school friends!" she argues.

"Fine, what date is it?" I reply.

"25th May, so in a few weeks on Saturday," she says.

"Oh, but I have a flight to New York the next day to see new designs for the Coach bags." I reply.

"Alright okay, you can just leave the event early and then go back to London for your flight the next day," she says obviously feeling proud of herself.

I contemplate it then say I'd go, although I really do not want to see Harry.

--Harry's point of view--

I sigh, sometimes editing was just too tiring and I've just uploaded the latest Sidemen video that I had organised, it was a bit late as I'm quite unorganised and managed to miss Sidemen Sunday. I lay back in my chair, closing my eyes, but jump at the loud knock at my door from Lux.

"Alright, Harry? Simon's here and you've got some post from Guernsey that came in this morning." He says and then walks straight out.

"Thanks, Lux..." I reply before realising he was already gone "okay, then" I roll my eyes.

I decide to go out and greet Simon. I walk out and find Simon in the kitchen on his phone flicking through Twitter.

"Alright, Simon?" I say whilst walking over to the fridge to grab myself a bottle of water.

"Yeh, you? You done the editing yet for the video?" Simon inquire.

"Yeh just finished it actually, sorry for the wait, been a bit busy recently."

"How? You never upload mate!"

"Shut up, alright, I'm getting there." I laugh it off, I knew my fans were always getting annoyed at me for not uploading enough. I take a large swig of my drink and walk over to the kitchen island to find that letter I had received in the post. I quickly open it, the first words I see are 'Guernsey Grammar School 7-Year Reunion'. I spit out my drink, immediately I think of Sally Jaynes.

"What the fuck mate? Why did you do that?" Simon says laughing, staring at the water I'd sprayed everywhere.

"I... I have a reunion. But... I'd have to see my girl... ex-girl even. I broke her heart."

a/n please vote and comment xoxo