A/N

I started writing this a really long time ago and now I'm so glad to have finally finished it. It was the first thing I wrote on Wattpad and honestly I know it's not the greatest. I started when I was like fourteen.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed if you've followed the whole way through. I'm sorry you had to endure Sally and Harry's back and forth relationship. God, I'm evil.

If you reread, make sure you leave comments. I always love reading them. Especially the ones that make me laugh.

So, there we are Unfortunate Timing has finished.

Thank you all! 

I'll leave a couple of questions because I'm curious for the answers. Please answer some, I'd love a giggle.

Who was your favourite character?

Favourite Harry moment?

Favourite Sally moment?

Who out of Harry's friends do you think was closest with Sally?

If Sally had never met Harry, which of the boys would she have been with? Who do you think would suit her best?

Do you think Liv would deserve her own happy ending? 

Where do you think Harry and Sally would spend the rest of their life living?

What do you think they'd call their third child? (Wrong answers only)

PS the message of this story is... if you get pregnant with your ex boyfriend who consequently gets engaged to your best friend, you should probably tell him you're having his baby!

lmao that's a mess hahahaha