I smiled at him. "I love it. I wasn't sure you knew it's my birthday today."

"I didn't. It was my mum who told me on the phone, and I felt like an asshole for not knowing. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, honestly. I really appreciate that you gave me these beautiful flowers."

He smiled. "I want to kiss you, Thea."

My heart just raced as he said that. I wanted to kiss him too, hell I had been wanting to kiss him as well. He looked at me like he asked a permission. I nodded in response.

So he did.

He pulled my waist then captured his lips on mine. It was a gentle kiss, like he wanted to enjoy his time feeling my lips on him. He tasted like heat and spice, it was addicting. I ran a hand over his head, while my other hand still held the flowers.

Eventually we broke the kiss but he rested his forehead onto mine. "Happy birthday again."

I smiled. "You already said that."

"And I will say it again. You deserve a good celebration for your birthday, I have arranged something for us tonight."

"Ohh that's exciting. I can't wait."

We returned to our hotel an hour after that. It was 5 in the afternoon and I needed to get ready for tonight. Arthur had arranged a dinner date to celebrate my birthday. He didn't say where but I didn't need to ask him, I would go anywhere as long as it was with him.

We reached our hotel room, I dropped the souvenir bag onto the floor next to my luggage. We stopped by a local souvenir market to buy souvenirs to take home. As I started to look for dresses to wear for tonight, Arthur opened the glass door.

"Wanna go for a swim? It doesn't need to be long."

I was a bit tired after our travel today but I wouldn't miss the opportunity to swim with him, so I nodded and told him I would be out after I changed my cloths into my bikini.

After I was done, I joined him in the pool. He stood by the edge of the pool, looking out the orange sky, it was nearly sunset. I swam until I reached beside him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. We stared out the sky, enjoying the view.

"I'm so glad this trip happened." I broke the silence.

"Me too."

He slowly turned me over until we were facing other others. I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling at him. I found it hard now not to smile at him, when he was being so nice to me the past few days. We watched as the sun got drowned, and the darkness took over the sky.

We got out of the pool and got ready for our dinner date. It would be our first ever real date and I was looking forward to it. I decided to go for a red wine dress for tonight. I put a bit of my make up on and brushed my hair, I let my hair fall on my shoulder.

I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled. I looked beautiful and happy, it was so surreal.

Arthur was ready by time I finished my make up, he wore a black suit. He looked so gorgeous, I couldn't believe I married him.

He looked at me and my dress. "You look beautiful, Thea."

I smiled. "Thank you. You look great too, Arthur."

"Thank you. You ready?" He asked which I nodded in response. "Let's go then."

We left the hotel using an Audi car Arthur just rented for tonight. We were going to this restaurant called Ambrosia which was one of the best and most famous restaurants in Oia, Santorini. We didn't talk much in the car as Arthur was on the phone with his friend. Apparently we were invited to a dinner next time we were back in England.