I looked at the motorbike then at him. "Promise you won't get us killed?"

He chuckled. "I will ride it slowly, we will be okay. Promise."

I looked at him unsure, but just nodded anyway. I hopped on behind him and wore my sunglasses.

He looked over. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

He pressed the ignition then started riding. I was not sure if I should wrap my hands around him so I put my hands on my thighs for a support. The wind brushed my face as we left, it was nice. It was sunny but not too hot this morning. I never got tired of exploring this city. It was just beautiful and the views were amazing as well.

Suddenly Arthur stopped abruptly, causing me to bump onto his back.

"Oww, what's wrong?" I asked and moved back a bit.

"Sorry, there's a cat." he pointed to the cat that just passed the road, then he started again.

Not even a minute later, Arthur suddenly added the pace, making me lean backward a bit.

"Arthur, slow down! I almost fell!" I hissed and hit his back.

He didn't say anything, instead his left hand reached for my hand behind him and wrap it around his waist, then he did to my other hand, so my hands wrapped around him.

I glanced at the rearview mirror and found him smirking at himself.

Bastard.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?" I accused.

He glanced at me at the rearview mirror, the smirk was still plastered on his face. "Maybe."

I rolled my eyes but never let go off my hands anyway. In fact I liked it, it felt nice to be this close to him. It wasn't until we finally reached to our destination. I got off the motorbike, took off my helmet and hung it around the rearview mirror, Arthur did too.

We were here in Imerovigli, it was basically a small village with beautiful buildings. We parked the motorbike and walked around, admiring the buildings. Sometimes we took pictures together or just walked in silence. It was what we did during this trip.

My self a month ago would had never thought that Arthur and I would finally build a genuine friendship, started here in Santorini. It was crazy to remember those horrible 6 months just started to turn good now. I was grateful for the change.

"Wait here, okay?"

"Where are you going?"

"I need to take care of something, I won't be long."

"Okay."

He left to take care God knows what. I stood by the fence and looked out the ocean. I let out a sigh. My parents would have loved to be here. If only they were still alive, they would have been here too with me and Arthur.

It was nearly 3 years since they passed away, sometimes I still couldn't believe that they were really gone. I was still grieving, but it was not as bad as 2 years ago. Some days, I woke up feeling happy. Some days, I woke up feeling sad that I had lost my parents.

But that was what grief was.

I felt a presence behind me. "Happy birthday, Thea."

When I turned around, Arthur was holding a bucket of blue Aegean flowers in his hand. I smiled so big, he actually knew my birthday.

I took the flowers from him and took a sniff. "These are so beautiful. Thank you so much!"

He leaned in and gave me a kiss of my forehead. "You're welcome. I hope you like it."